Alani

Emerald Dream
After 40+ hours of farming the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent is MINE!!!!
10/08/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Grandadypurp
After 40+ hours of farming the Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent is MINE!!!!

((Congrats, will you find a moment to see daylight before you ride it all over Azeroth? :) ))
I haven't seen a single Skyshard =C

Grats
Gratezzzz.

Sianl
still at 1 skyshard
D:
thanks all!! saw 4 blue BoEs a BoE epic and 48 spirit of harmonies!!
im at 8 skyshards, and likewise, seen many of boe's and about 13 spirits, and the grind is ever going -_-, since i've hit 8, i havent had another drop in almost 500 kills :(
Congrats!
Too bad you cant use it til you get exalted with august celestials.. plus you can buy it from their vendor, ive farmed the shards as well and still have 4 and im dissapointed in it, pretty lame to have to be exalted with another faction when alot of people like myself have cloud serpant riding, This should have been fixed but sadly everything is messed up ..
You can buy the gold version, Reins of the Thundering August Cloud Serpent, but Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent is Alani only.
The last Thundering one, Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent, is for the raid achievements.
You deserve it for putting that much farming time in, so grats.

I'm going to miss watching her fly around all the time once people start catching up on shards. Unless the respawn is incredibly quick, haven't bothered to look yet.
10/09/2012 02:11 PMPosted by Maharei
Unless the respawn is incredibly quick, haven't bothered to look yet.

Just logged in, flew around, and I see she's up.

Edit: Huge grats to the OP.
What exactly do you farm for the shards, I've considered doing this grind myself at some point.
10/09/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Theldren
What exactly do you farm for the shards, I've considered doing this grind myself at some point.

Almost every mob in the Vale has a chance at dropping them. ...A PAINFULLY low one, around 0.5%, and you need 10. Also, they are BoP.

Gratz on your crazy red dragon! Definitely realm first.
I am farming for my second second set, so far have 5 sky shards, gonna be selling the mount for 125k if anyone is interested!
Pretty sure some priest on horde has it as well.
I'll have it someday
You are so incredibly lucky. I farmed for 24 hours, received 33 spirit of harmony, 1 boe blue, and 2 skyshards. WTB your luck. :O Gratz though nonetheless.
Grinding mounts is serious business now? Netherwing go
Took me about 30 hours of farming. I got the mount the other day as well, now just grinding out rep until I can use it finally. Congrats btw on your mount.