welcome to the Horde

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 22 Next

Still holding out hope that Alleria and Turalyon will come back next expansion and kick some horde or legion a$$... And that they don't go neutral...

...Might not want to mention anything to Mr. Thrall's-a-lot.
He would do that.

Which brings up a good question...
Is shaman jesus completly mia this expansion?
10/08/2012 09:02 PMPosted by Xiahung
Ji is a good fighter, I give him that. But I'd take the healers.

The Healers were really easy. Hell, I did that on an Ele Shaman with no help from another player, and didn't lose one. Though the two mini-boss fights(The dragon that you use fireworks on, and the giant Sea Terror) were time consuming to do without other players.
He would do that.

Right...as they say "Loose lips sink ships!"

I...oh...wait. That's from the wrong war, isn't it? LOL

(I know it's from WWI and WWII, but I'm trying to be punny, and failing miserably)

10/08/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Xiahung
Nope. Stated to show up in 5.1.

So will green Jesus, and Andui-Jesus be working together as neutrals?

They could be "Team Jesus"

...I'm going to hell for that pun, aren't I?

<(>_<)>

Which brings up a good question...
Is shaman jesus completly mia this expansion?

Awh...
Yep.. Oh well. It gets better with MoP.
Except "LOL WE SHOOT ORCS TROLOLOLOLO"
...I know it might've been necessary... But I felt dirty.

Orcs don't surrender. Victory or Death (Lok'tar Ogar) isn't a brand name. If an orc surrenders it is because he has contracted some highly infectious mind-altering disease. You did the world a favor.
Oh whatever.

The pandaren welcome to the Horde wasn't nearly as bad as I was led to believe.

..You don't get to beat up Garrosh.

Honestly, I enjoyed the pit fight, and Garrosh seemed genuinely impressed. I much prefer that to a quick slap fight with Varian.

The part where he tells you that the other pandaren who joined the Alliance are now your sworn enemies seems to be what gets people all up in arms the most. Well...he didn't very well lie to you. Varian glosses over that part, and yet Alliance pandas will be no less violent toward me.
That dragon killed me 3 times...
And the sea terror... I just spammed... that... speed punch thing damn I forgot it.

The Dragon I just pretty much ran around popping the fireworks and keeping my distance when it landed, using maximum range to hit the fireworks to dodge his lightening. The Sea Terror just has so much health and Aysa doesn't really do much damage to him.
Garrosh hates anything that moves faster than him, gives him gas, does not listen to him, is blue, and anything he knows could put a spear through his tiny head.
Yep.. Oh well. It gets better with MoP.
Except "LOL WE SHOOT ORCS TROLOLOLOLO"
...I know it might've been necessary... But I felt dirty.

Orcs don't surrender. Victory or Death (Lok'tar Ogar) isn't a brand name. If an orc surrenders it is because he has contracted some highly infectious mind-altering disease. You did the world a favor.

Uhh, no, sorry. There is no justifying that disgusting war crime. If I had been in control of my character during that cutscene, I'd have dropped judgements on the heads of all those Alliance gunners before they could shoot.
10/08/2012 09:11 PMPosted by Hainault
is blue

Well that one is perfectly understandable.

Blue sucks.
He would do that.

Right...as they say "Loose lips sink ships!"

I...oh...wait. That's from the wrong war, isn't it? LOL

(I know it's from WWI and WWII, but I'm trying to be punny, and failing miserably)

10/08/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Xiahung

So will green Jesus, and Andui-Jesus be working together as neutrals?

They could be "Team Jesus" yep looks bad, hope you like warm weather. LOL

...I'm going to hell for that pun, aren't I?

<(>_<)>

..You don't get to beat up Garrosh.

Honestly, I enjoyed the pit fight, and Garrosh seemed genuinely impressed. I much prefer that to a quick slap fight with Varian.

The part where he tells you that the other pandaren who joined the Alliance are now your sworn enemies seems to be what gets people all up in arms the most. Well...he didn't very well lie to you. Varian glosses over that part, and yet Alliance pandas will be no less violent toward me.

Difference with Varian's version is that he basically said he would treat you and the Pandaren race as equals and would look out for them opposed to Garrosh's "Im going to use you as meatshields just like the other non-orc race"

Varian is trying to be smooth and win allies. The message still got through, though, with Aysa's response.

So what do you think happens to Anduin in 5.1?

And yup, I'm glad they're painting some book lore onto the Varian in game. They're no longer making him look like a bloodthirsty vagabond only out to kill everything...

They're developing his in game character rather well, at least I think so
Clearly this is why Lor'themar should be the leader of the Horde.

You would have arrived in Silvermoon, there'd be three weeks worth of papers to sign and fill in (hope you all brought Panderian birth certificates and did your citizenship applications six months in advance). After you've filled out the papers, you can engage lawyers to speak with a Magistrix who will raise your application at the next Silvermoon City council meeting. If your application is accepted, it gets sent off to the Bureau of Departmental Affairs where either:

A) 8 weeks processing time
B) It gets lost

Assuming all goes well, after 11 weeks you're finally ready for the Citizenship Ceremony where Lor'themar will cough politely at you all, perhaps nod if there are women present, and you will be allowed to drool - it's ok and expected.

Then your first epic quest of course, is to take copies of your new citizenship forms to all the other Horde cities so that the beef, er Tauren, don't eat your children.