Another Frostmourne thread

Oceanic General Discussion
Blizz for the love of god please just make a new oceanic server or something for an overflow and free transfer from frostmourne, waiting 3 hours+ to play is just not right.. However i bet you guys are cashing in on people paying for transfers away from here -.-

Bad customer service is bad!
No, we need more threads on this, we need enough threads that it crashes the damn forums cause thats about the only way we gonna get some service around here

i'm #2000 AGAIN 2000 = 6hrs = in bed before it pops.. my whole play nite in que

the server manager should be fired ! the server center shouldnt even close its doors at nite till every paying customer can login.

my whole mop expirance has been ruined, i've missed the whole opening of the expansion... if they are gonna provide !@#$ty service like this expansions should be free
Definitely agree that we need more threads to get the message across, when 90%+ of the forum posts are people wanting something done they will have to listen i think.

Though to be honest they have that big of a player base that they do not care about customer service or people complaining which I really see being there downfall eventually.

If there was a game out there that matched wow or was close to id make the switch after 6 years of playing just due to the customer service in wow.
The problem is, even when they give free server transfers, everyone becomes privileged little turds. In other words they sit there with their arms crossed , pout there lip out and say "NO, I'm not going, Blizz should make everyone else leave, cus I have more right to be here than everyone"
10/11/2012 08:44 PMPosted by Vtorm
The problem is, even when they give free server transfers, everyone becomes privileged little turds. In other words they sit there with their arms crossed , pout there lip out and say "NO, I'm not going, Blizz should make everyone else leave, cus I have more right to be here than everyone"

Exactly;
I'm wondering how "create a new server, take the overflow" is expected to work and entice people, when "open free transfers to an already established, albeit low pop server" was met with "ROFL IT'S A HOLE NOONE WANTS TO GO THERE!!!"...

Of course, those of us who took the free transfers are quite happy with our now high-pop server (well, that's what it shows as when I play anyway!).