soooo i reached 90...

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
lol i like emm all haha :)
The thing about Dailies is that they a. progress over time, b. you don't have to do them all every single day, c. they can be ignored completely if they don't have anything at the "end" that interests you, d. you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

There's a lot more to do than dailies though and most people I've heard remark that it's actually a bit overwhelming to consider where to start first. Not everyone has the same focus of what they want out of "end game" so while I know people want to voice their displeasure about them, it only derails what the original poster asked. They're looking for ideas of what they should do and it's probably better if people help out by pointing out the possibilities and what they're personally doing in order to help them choose.

What exactly *is* the end game? From what I've seen, once you cap and gear up a toon, its more fun to just make another one.

Then again, I'm one of those weirdos who like quests and leveling.

What exactly *is* the end game? From what I've seen, once you cap and gear up a toon, its more fun to just make another one.

It's different for everyone.
thats part of the fun in this game is questing and leveling lol plus i like the money from it :)
The thing about Dailies is that they a. progress over time, b. you don't have to do them all every single day, c. they can be ignored completely if they don't have anything at the "end" that interests you, d. you can pick and choose which ones you want to focus on and do those as you like.

There's a lot more to do than dailies though and most people I've heard remark that it's actually a bit overwhelming to consider where to start first. Not everyone has the same focus of what they want out of "end game" so while I know people want to voice their displeasure about them, it only derails what the original poster asked. They're looking for ideas of what they should do and it's probably better if people help out by pointing out the possibilities and what they're personally doing in order to help them choose.

The "end game" is everything that is avaliable to you once you have reached the level cap of the expansion.

There are tons of dailies, dungeons, and raids opened for you now. I suggest taking a look over at the Order of the Cloud Serpents because they have some very nice cosmetic mounts :)

ooooor

You could go explore all the areas, go back and grind rep from older factions, get xmog gear.... yeah pretty much achievement hunt. Make money by doing professions if thats your forte.
[quote]

well for me its BGs and pvping, occasional dungeons and raids, its different for everyone. questing and leveling more alts is not the most fun thing for me, i prefer to not level if possible:P

to OP: NEVER buy guild wars 2 if that is your opinion lol! wow is quite full of things to do at max level.
My suggestion would be start a new guild on your own. It's quite fun building one from the ground up. Then once you have a few other members, help them level to where you are and do as many guild achievos as possible. That's what my guild is up to right now, and it's a lot more fun than doing achievos alone.
Well, if you want to raid.

Dailies until your nose bleeds and then while crimson blood is spurting from your nose, man up and do some more dailies.
Eat nelfs.
Spit on belfs.
Look at that Garosh guy, he's our man.
Alliance king lost his son, we gave him candy and threw him in the horde van.

um,
um,

EAT NELFS!
SPIT ON BELFS!

10/09/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Sarinda

And KILL NIGHT ELVES!

You know your queens like a second removed cousin to them right?

we have a queen?

You know your queens like a second removed cousin to them right?

we have a queen?

Yah isn't it what's her name?
You know, the one that got the paris hilton makeover?
Retire and become a Tiller. Cause I have!

Darn faction......

I like the idea you guys have with daillies, and I'm not 90 yet so I don't know what they're like. I hated dailies for feeling like a repetitive job I was clocking in to do every day in TBC and WOTLK, Firelands seemed cool to me for the first time I did it.

I heard there were new storylines to unlock in MOP and you would not be logging in to do the same basic quests everyday, in fact I heard you had a lot more choice than even the dual pathing of Firelands.

I think it's worth considering letting you get the exact same rewards you get from dailies in other ways. I would think giving people options is always going to better in a game like this where you're expected to be doing stuff everyday for months or years.

As it is, I look forward to seeing what you guys have done with dailies in MOP, I should be 90 soon.
youre gonna grind the same daily quest, over and over again.
So you think you have leet skills because you raid all day and night or you have finally grinded to Grand Marshall or High Warlord. And you may have epic gear so you can brag to all your friends that you spent too much time playing this stupid time consuming game. And just because you have tier three gear only shows that you have no life and it will be useless in the upcoming expansion pack.

So I suggest you go outside and ride your bike, hop in a pool or play with kittens, so you get away and do productive work.

Where was I?
10/09/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Eadric
Where was I?

WARRIOR!

The thing is that its pretty much impossible that you dont want anything at the end since you tied EVEYTHING to them.

Want the special mounts of MoP? get dailies to raise rep.
Crafting? Get dailies to raise rep
Want to exchange valor for gear? get dailies to raise rep

etc, etc, etc.

The MoP system for rep is a bad one. Those of us that have little time in week days and more time at the weekends are pretty much screwed with this system, since we have to choose in week days, either do the dailies and nothing else or enjoy the game and not progress at all in the rep you need because all the rewards are there.

Woth the tabard system, we could raise rep in the weekend by running several dungeons wjile in week days we could do anything we want with our limited time and not commit eveythng of it to a single aspect of the time, which will burnout us pretty fast (you get burnout when you have to do the same thing EVERY SINGLE WEEK DAY wherher you enjoy it or not without being able to squeeze things between them).

And yes, you have to do them every day or it will take forveer for you to raise it.

And not only that, if you happen to be in a PVP server (even if you are there because your friends are there or because people in PVP servers are actually better at PVE than those in Normal servers), you are not only forced to do the dailies, but since you will have to do it in peak times in week days and it will be full of people, including morons that think a 5 vs 1 fight is funny, or that camping someone is funny. The dailies system is actually a system designed by idiots that cant PVP in a balanced competition liked a battleground or an Arena, and therefore go in groups of 5+ to kill people questing there, people that are questing there BY FORCE.
My end game consists of this at the moment.

Klaxxi dailies
Golden Lotus dailies
Tiller dailies
Cloud Serpent dailies
Daily Farming
Daily Heroic

I still haven't gotten that flying disc mount from the lorewalkers because I cant be bother after all the, you guessed it, dailies.

Oh wells, got an hour tonight to do all my dailies before raid!
10/09/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Awkward
Where was I?

WARRIOR!

At least someone appreciated my post :(