Undead warrior

Warrior
new to the game, and are they good?
"Best" races for warrior are Panda and Orc, but really, just go whatever race you like looking at or feel like being. Race only makes a very small impact on your performance, so little that you have to try really hard to notice a difference.
Pick a race that you will like. I almost went Undead, but I thought I'd be unique and be a Blood Elf. Very rare and they look bad !@# in Warrior gear.
UD warrior is a good choice at this point in time. Before this expansion they were a weak choice because warriors already had berserker rage for fears, so wotf was pretty redundant and useless.

With the massive increase in the amount of fears in the game wotf is now one of the most potent racials in the game. UD warriors are effectively immune to fear. Plus they're easily the coolest looking warriors in the game.
UD warrior is a good choice at this point in time. Before this expansion they were a weak choice because warriors already had berserker rage for fears, so wotf was pretty redundant and useless.

With the massive increase in the amount of fears in the game wotf is now one of the most potent racials in the game. UD warriors are effectively immune to fear. Plus they're easily the coolest looking warriors in the game.

plus as of 5.0 we were given a new racial that gives us a chance on hit to deal some free shadow damage and gain 100% of that damage dealt back as life

its called "Touch of the Grave" go look it up :3
Yea but your arms might fall off.

That would be embarassing in the middle of combat.
Plus they're easily the coolest looking warriors in the game.

Hah.

+ worst smelling race in WoW. Why would you want to be a former human is beyond me.

Sianl
10/10/2012 07:06 AMPosted by Sianl
Plus they're easily the coolest looking warriors in the game.

Hah.

+ worst smelling race in WoW. Why would you want to be a former human is beyond me.

Sianl

atleast undead have an excuse to smell >.>
10/10/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Rùsted

Hah.

Sianl

BAZINGA!!!
xD
But yes, The anti-fear is great, plus your all around rocker look...
Whats not to like about UD?
I went with orc because of the racial attack power cooldown, which is awesome. It's never a bad idea to have one extra damage cooldown, right? Also, increased expertise with axes is nice.
I am a big fan of the lore related to Undead, but that would be the only reason I would create one.

Whats not to like about UD?

The ONE thing that has kept me from rolling an undead, is the weird posture they have. I don't mind being hunched over, but the whole diagonal lean/One shoulder ahead of you, one to the side of you thing is just weird to me.

On topic, Undead Warriors ARE good. In the end your racial bonuses aren't THAT big of a thing. Unless you want to be the best of the best, pick whatever you're willing to stare at for hours and hours and hours.

No more Blood Elves though, please, for the love of Beards. Hate those things.
10/10/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Bob
No more Blood Elves though, please, for the love of Beards. Hate those things.
/dance

Haters gonna Hate
Good choice if u wanna confuse ur foes. "OMG, rogues use plate now!?"
Amf, anything is good as long as it aint a Blood Elves, u would get a "dislike" in forums, like i just did 2 Kulso.
Good choice if u wanna confuse ur foes. "OMG, rogues use plate now!?"
Amf, anything is good as long as it aint a Blood Elves, u would get a "dislike" in forums, like i just did 2 Kulso.
/dance

Haters gonna Hate
Those racials are very appealing for an undead, but I just can't get over the look..I feel like they are fresh out of a nursing home. I think looking at a Grandma or Grandpa is enough undead for me.
hello
10/10/2012 07:16 AMPosted by Rùsted

Hah.

Sianl

Guess you missed the memo were troll sweat is used for voodoo. Careful now, or I'll hex ya.

Sianl
Undead Wotf is actually one of the best racials in game atm because of the amount of fears/other cc's there are. Plus you get a built in darkmoon: death card.

Undead is probably one if not the best in the game ATM.
hows often and how much it dmg/heal from Touch of the Grave ? thinking to race switch with instant fear throwing everywhere