Weapon and enchant suggestions

Monk
Post Limit:
I'm a wind walker and I had a couple of questions about weapons. Currently I'm using two one handed maces, (Venerable Mass of McGowan) but I've seen a many other wind walker monks using staffs. Which would be better?

If I continue using the maces, I know which enchant I should get put on them. But what would be the best for my chest armor?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.
/bow
Do you want to know more about leveling gear or endgame gear my fellow monk?

Anyway, on my BoA's I put 15 agi on each weapon since I DW'd my way up and put the +100 health on the chest. +8 agi on the Cloak and that's it.

About DW vs 2h, as a monk, it won't matter much until endgame nerd raging DPS metters, since Monks have a skill that balances both fightning styles pretty much, but DW overall do 4% (Forum numbers) more DPS. I like DW more due to it's aesthetics, so while leveling, stick to your taste!
/bow
Thank you my friend. Yes, I had decided if I went with the two weapons I'd use the 15 agi. The biggest problem now is affording it. Due to all the BOA gear it's a very expensive spell to get done.

I hadn't even considered the +8 agi on the cloak. Great idea, thank you.

lol Great advice. Since I plan to do a lot of work in the BGs, it sounds like DW is the way to go for me. Thank you once again.