Biggest Class nerfs of history?

Arenas
I've played since day 2 Vanilla and I'd have to go with DK without a doubt. I'm not at all saying DKs suck. Simply they were way OP when they came out and Blizzard had to nerf them hard patch after patch and take out a lot of the flavor from them (unfortunately for the fun factor of the class but was needed for balance).
Feral in s9 was massively over nerfed.

If anyone remembers how badly ferals were neutered (esepcially against frost mages), they may have come across this picture:

http://cheezburger.com/4443242752

But then ferals in season 10...LOL
Warlocks need a freaking nerf.
Guessing 5.1 may be pretty memorable for warriors and hunters in regards to nerf size.
1.1st attempt at Warrior rage normalization
2.The BM nerfs at the beginning of Wrath
3.Resto Druid nerfs in Cata
4. Hunter nerfs after S5 (I believe they ate 11 different nerfs if memory serves)
5. 2way tie....Warrior nerfs at the beginning of S10 and the current Rogue nerfs.

Honorable mention- The nerfing of Ret paladins all throughout Wrath. Only reason they didn't score higher is they didn't get clobbered all at once. But they did have to spread the cheeks practically every patch.
They didnt nerf rogues..lol

You can still be globaled in a dance.

Only FOTM rogues think rogues are nerfed

You have no idea what globaled means, do you?
The biggest nerfs in WoW history are without a doubt those made to fix the most ridiculous case of being OP in WoW history i.e. season 5 DK.

- Could wipe HoTs
- Rez partner as a ghoul for 30secs
- DnD fear
- 10 other OP things
probably locks if we are talking about history

This was 1 patch btw.

Warlock Changes
Bane of Agony damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Bane of Doom damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Corruption damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Death Coil damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Drain Life damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Drain Soul damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Immolate damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Incinerate damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Rain of Fire damage has been increased to be more comparable to other area-of-effect abilities.
Searing Pain damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Seed of Corruption damage has been reduced to be more comparable to other area-of-effect abilities.
Shadowbolt damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Soul Fire damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Hand of Gul'dan damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Chaos Bolt damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Conflagrate damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
Shadowburn damage has been reduced by approximately 12%.
I was trying to global a mage in 2s, then a rogue globaled me in a dance.

PvP Summarized?

No, it's more like:

Stampede. Ascendance. Warriors. The end.

Beast Cleave 2.0 activate!
ele shamans wrath of the lich king to Cataclysm. Totally destroyed it, hasn't been viable since. They were actually severely buffed in 4.2 to the point where you could see a few in arena, but still underpowered

They gutted the damage of all our abilities, took away bloodlust, put a CD on tremor totem, nerfed purge, and then made our biggest nuke unusable in arena. Then they also gave us the worst mana regen mechanic attached to our lightning bolt attacks which never really scaled out in cataclysm
Trying to play ele is like trying to eat soup with rocks in it. can try as hard as you want but your still slowly breaking your teeth.
I would say Ret all the way through TBC, but then i remember Rets just straight up blew and were never even allowed to be good, so there were no need to nerfs lol.

uhm, resto druids at the start of Wrath/cata. DK's from after S5 for a while got juked up but then brought back up.
Recent ones would be rogues to their current position or warriors from S9 to the trash they were in S11. Some even remember Rets TO THE GROUND!

Which class had the biggest nerf over a patch or over an expansion.

Currently thinking Ele shaman after being so strong in S8 to suddenly vanish the entire Cataclysm.

enh shammy from vanilla to tbc hands down. dot shock, bus shock etc.