Hunters revive Pet please nerf

Hunter
10/05/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Omen
BM hunters should not be able to revive pet in combat. apart from the one they get free first

Like people have said before, If you let a hunter cast for 6 sec waving their glowing green hands in the air (Everyone look at me I'm rezzing my pet) then you deserve whatever you get.
10/05/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Omen
BM hunters should not be able to revive pet in combat. apart from the one they get free first

I can't tell if i'm laughing so hard because i'm sick and tired of crying over stupid people and them complaining about Hunters or because this is the worst troll attempt i've seen to date.

10/05/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Eponine
if you was smart

irony

LOL
ok we lose the ability to revive our pet then by equal oppertunity when we disarm you u dont get your weapon back and silences should be indefinate

then we can all run around punching each other in the face
10/05/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Kasteen
If you focus down a hunter pet instead of the hunter, twice, and then don't interrupt their revive, you deserve everything that's coming to you. -.-

El oh el this.
10/05/2012 07:56 AMPosted by Omen
Then nerf BM hunters in PVP npc playing the game for you

ITT: Terrible warrior cries because he dies to a npc pet. These tears will make for fine lubricant for fapping
10/05/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Earthroot
Then nerf BM hunters in PVP npc playing the game for you

ITT: Terrible warrior cries because he dies to a npc pet. These tears will make for fine lubricant for fapping

Oh goodness...the imagery...
So ... someone stood there for 6 seconds casting and you did what now? Or even if they used the instant rez, you didn't splatter the pet at low HP for victory rush?