BoA Xp Gear Help

New Player Help and Guides
Post Limit:
Hello I was wondering how i would go about finding the BoA Xp Gear for leveling my character For dungeons/questing? I am a panda mage @ level 41.
10/06/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Rimal
Hello I was wondering how i would go about finding the BoA Xp Gear for leveling my character For dungeons/questing? I am a panda mage @ level 41.

Hey there Rimal. There are 3 main ways to get heirlooms. One is to use justice points gained from high level dungeons and heroics. Secondly you can use honor points gained in battlegrounds to buy them. Thirdly you can participate in the darkmoon faire and use the prize tickets to buy them.

That's how most heirlooms are gotten. However, the cloak and helm heirlooms are available to buy with gold from the guild vendor after you have gotten enough reputation with your guild.

For more info about heirlooms you can check out this page.

wowpedia.org/heirloom
Thanks!
10/07/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Lehacim
I just discovered today about the faire having them. How often does the faire come around?

One week out of the month. You can see when it's coming using the in game calendar.
To be more specific, the DMF starts the first Sunday of each month and lasts a week. So today is the first day of October's DMF.
It be easier now, just go grab some from your local g-vendor! Costs 1k gold +. JP/Honor is harder imo, since you need those to gear when your maxed, but guess once your 85 you can cap using TB.

Offnote: completely ignore my randomly talking to myself haha

Good Luck :)
Hey there Rimal. There are 3 main ways to get heirlooms. One is to use justice points gained from high level dungeons and heroics. Secondly you can use honor points gained in battlegrounds to buy them. Thirdly you can participate in the darkmoon faire and use the prize tickets to buy them.

That's how most heirlooms are gotten. However, the cloak and helm heirlooms are available to buy with gold from the guild vendor after you have gotten enough reputation with your guild.

I believe heirloom legs will be unlocked for gold if your guild has all professions maxed.

Not particularly helpful to a low level new player, but maybe to a newish player just looking into getting heirlooms for new alts: The 1-80 heirlooms (chest, shoulders, weapons, trinkets) can also be obtained through the Argent Tournament on toons that have achieved the Crusader title.