hacker tich

Customer Support
tichondrius in stormwind as soon you touch the ground you die instantly. no it isn not horde invading it is some hacker level 1 floating in the air that is alliance. need a gm in there now
Youll have to open a ticket. There are no GM's that monitor this forum.
10/07/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Freezepops
tichondrius in stormwin as soon you touch the ground you die instantly. no it isn not horde invading it is some hacker level 1 floating in the air that is alliance. need a gm in there now

There is no gm staff in the forums, and I believe there is no moderator on either, not for a few more hours anyway. Sorry.
You'll want to change the title too.

Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.
While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.
Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

Edit: GM's don't service the CS forum. You'll want to put in a ticket.
Tinkee is correct - you will want to use the features available in-game to report this person. :)

10/07/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Tinkee
Youll have to open a ticket. There are no GM's that monitor this forum.
True story bro I saw the same thing. They are doing rolling restarts so they probably have the problem fixed.
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/

Since certain people didn't believe it
That might explain why everything is down. I think this may be an unprecedented event.
Video made me giggle. That was pretty fantastic.

Too bad they didn't use their power for good though. I would have just quietly camped gold sellers till the end of time if I had that power.
I think this happened in Org too, i logged in before the restarts and there were hundred or bones on the ground. I thought it was a raid until i read this.
That's part of the issue, people haven't been able to get on to their servers for a bit now.
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/07/reports-entire-cities-dead-on-certain-realms/

Since certain people didn't believe it

Honestly, That video made me giggle. I mean it does scare me a bit that blizz could be hacked like that, but still pretty funny to watch. And that SS of Ogr just covered in bones... blizz should think of making that the normal way it looks tbh....
Why can't these geniuses show off by hacking N.Korea or Iran government systems instead? Sheeez
Because someone is making money somewhere by hacking Blizzard. Pissed off ex-player? Pissed off ex-developer?
10/07/2012 11:18 AMPosted by Onlycloth
Why can't these geniuses show off by hacking N.Korea or Iran government systems instead? Sheeez

Because they are young close-minded trolls who just want to grief us instead of do anything meaningful with their powers. /golfclap

EDIT: I pray for my bank account to be spared, maybe they'll order a pizza for their LANfest!!!!!
This is for sure the Worst/Best hack ever - Looks like an Inserting Program was used...
no GM will tell you that the game was hacked because its admiting they are not doing their jobs but it was an awesome video at any rate made me laugh seeing all the allys die quick and painless deaths multiple times *giggles*
omg the Southpark wow episode is TRUE!~!! Even the admins can't kill the level 1.