Warriors OP **VIDEO**

Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92VzTA2t9rY&feature=plcp

Demonstrating Warriors' OPness in BG; 1v8
My good gentlesir, thou art in full pvp gear.
How many of your adversary were even if wearing even a single armor of it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92VzTA2t9rY&feature=plcp

Demonstrating Warriors' OPness in BG; 1v8

Completely and totally broken class is broken.
says the druid that's gonna roll Resto at 90
How the heck did you get decked out in full Dreadful already?
I can't even kill one on my own. That guy just knows how to play well. I'm still learning. Stop crying.
PvP geared player vs PvE geared players wreaking there faces I'm ok with this. :)
Cludge? That's not my name. .. Wait a minute.
Your opponents were in PvE greens/dungeon gear. The sub 300k healthpools pretty much prove that, and those above the 300k threshold are wearing PvE blues.

Nothing like watching a Warrior cleave through people like nobody's business, but we aren't OP just yet!

10/07/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Guenhwyvaria
PvP geared player vs PvE geared players wreaking there faces I'm ok with this. :)

also this.
Hey lets get warriors nerfed by showing vids of warriors killing people with no PvP gear!
turn off error messages and all that floating combat text man, cant see d***
What addons do u use for your action bars timers too
10/07/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Treblä
Hey lets get warriors nerfed by showing vids of warriors killing people with no PvP gear!
I fear it may be season 9 all over again.
Oh, come on. Don't get warriors nerfed before I even start this expansion.
Your opponents were in PvE greens/dungeon gear. The sub 300k healthpools pretty much prove that, and those above the 300k threshold are wearing PvE blues.

Nothing like watching a Warrior cleave through people like nobody's business, but we aren't OP just yet!

also this.
fighting a bunch ungeared players lol