Master Tamer Quests Bugging on Other Servers

Bug Report
Post Limit:
I started the quest line on this Paladin. I decided that I didn't want to contend with PvP while going about these quests. I got on my other Paladin on another server and I completed the account-wide quest in my log, which was Merda Stronghoof and she didn't have a follow up for my on the second paladin but I returned on this paladin and she had it for me. I put in a ticket but the GM misread it and I figured out a workaround for the issue.

I wasn't sure if this is the appropriate forum for this, but I just thought I'd get the word out there. If it's not, I will post where necessary.

TL;DR: Doing Master Tamer quests on another server after starting the line on a different one didn't work for me. But going back where it broke on the original toon that picked it up solves it until the next break.
I am having the same issue with her. I tried starting the battle with her but I can't even initiate. I click on her and she has a little paragraph for me but nothing in regards to having a battle. Confused :/
07/08/2013 11:39 AMPosted by Idonae
I am having the same issue with her. I tried starting the battle with her but I can't even initiate. I click on her and she has a little paragraph for me but nothing in regards to having a battle.

Did you get the auto accept quest from the previous tamer (Zonya the Sadist in Stonetalon Mountains)?
I am having the same issue with her. I tried starting the battle with her but I can't even initiate. I click on her and she has a little paragraph for me but nothing in regards to having a battle. Confused :/

im still having this same problem. only a paragraph that reads as "This land has endured much, and yet it thrives in the wake of the world breaker. You will find that my pets possesss similar fortitude."