Blizzard, this is Discrimination!!

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Hello.

I know this may not be as important as the balance qq threads going on right now in the forums, but i would appreciate someone looking into it.

We need some booster seats or something like that inside the pandaren taverns and inns.

http://imageshack.us/a/img844/817/boosteri.jpg

Maybe a few smaller tables for us gnomes and dwarves would work? How exactly am i suppose to drink a panda under the table if i can't even see the table top?

Thanks.
all the inns should have a supply of telephone books
I'm actually glad I clicked on this thread :)
I don't even want to hear about it. My main is a male Tauren. At least YOU fit through all doors.

Hello.

I know this may not be as important as the balance qq threads going on right now in the forums, but i would appreciate someone looking into it.

We need some booster seats or something like that inside the pandaren taverns and inns.

Maybe a few smaller tables for us gnomes and dwarves would work? How exactly am i suppose to drink a panda under the table if i can't even see the table top?

Thanks.
Don't you gnomes have shrink rays or something? Zap the tables.
LMFAO....Nice!
Hello.

at first i was like "ugh great, another discrimination thread and equality blah blah blah, 25 pages later"

but then i lol'd irl.
I remember when Burning Crusade first came out and while doing the opening of the dark portal dungeon we gnomes were the only race who had to swim through the puddles.
Sit on your imp, he likely deserves it anyway.
10/09/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Parmazana
I'm actually glad I clicked on this thread :)

This.

Along with the OP, the Tauren post in this thread made me cackle.
Yeah, they could have at least put some phone books down or something. I'm surprised there isn't already a gnome racial for that.
I just cut the legs off.
All the legs.

Maybe walking around on stumps will teach them a lesson.
10/09/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Breell
How exactly am i suppose to drink a panda under the table if i can't even see the table top?

A panda could drink more than your body weight in alcohol. Don't even try!
Stay out of Pandaria you little turds! C:<

Killing fluffy fat Panda bears is even more satisfying than killing those little hunch-backed goblins.

Carry on.
10/09/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Eggnoodle
I don't even want to hear about it. My main is a male Tauren. At least YOU fit through all doors.

Welcome to my life.
I am a giant in all aspects, I slam my head into door frames, I have to sit with my head sideways in cars, I cant use normal teacups cause the finger hole part is too damn small....

I know what it is to be like a tauren. I want Vanity items like "padded forehead protector" or vanity stores in the cities that are tailored to tauren, maybe something like "Orgrimmar Big and Tall: Snazzy Styles for the more Bullish horde."
They could add it, but if you think about it, you went there BEFORE Pandaria had even been explored by anyone, everything was made by Pandas for Pandas. I'm sure they foretold the future and went, yeaaah we are getting visited by these short guys call gnomes and huge hairy cows called Taurens, we should build booster seats and bigger doors.
Wear shoes with taller heels.
10/09/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Vèngeance
They could add it, but if you think about it, you went there BEFORE Pandaria had even been explored by anyone, everything was made by Pandas for Pandas. I'm sure they foretold the future and went, yeaaah we are getting visited by these short guys call gnomes and huge hairy cows called Taurens, we should build booster seats and bigger doors.

This
There are only two appropriate body positions while drinking anyway - swaying or falling.