MoP healing classes are OP

Battlegrounds
Is it just me or do I feel like I have to wait to use a 5 min cool down every time I have to burst down a shaman or Druid. Priest bubble is OP. holy paly is just a stroke waiting to happen. Heaven forbid they heal each other I feel like logging out. Pvp gear, resilence ruined it. Should just be the gear, armor and dps like vanilla
Heals are OP, you can't deny it. They need a nerf in some way shape or form, but I have one question for you OP.

You're a warrior, what in the hell are you complaining about ANYTHING for?
Warriors have been crapped on since lvl 70. At lvl 60 a warrior could 3v1 in pvp, so maybe since that isn't possible anymore I always feel warriors haven't beena bad@ss since 60. MoP is close with the burst but I can't stand the healing in BG anymore
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794732239

It's already insane enough with the damage/cc. If anything, they're aiming for that next.

And inb4 "lol warr tears."

Edit:

10/09/2012 08:18 PMPosted by Daftone
Warriors have been crapped on since lvl 70. At lvl 60 a warrior could 3v1 in pvp, so maybe since that isn't possible anymore I always feel warriors haven't beena bad@ss since 60. MoP is close with the burst but I can't stand the healing in BG anymore

You...obviously have been under a rock lately.
10/09/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Amathyx
quit

Wish I could but the game is still fun? For a lock you must love 2 shotting everything
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794732239

It's already insane enough with the damage/cc. If anything, they're aiming for that next.

And inb4 "lol warr tears."

Edit:

You...obviously have been under a rock lately.

No that's just my take...the CC is insane too every class has crazy snares I feel like I'm playing in slow motion the whole BG
10/09/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Daftone
I feel like I'm playing in slow motion the whole BG

Only if the enemy players are doing it right (and it sounds like they are). Not sure what is up with the warrior tears, for the first time in a while they are VERY good in PvP now (and by VERY good...I mean that more than once a warrior has 100% to 0% me before I could pop a trinket (I have heard THAT kind of burst is tied to a 5 minute cooldown, but DAMN...once every 5 minutes warriors have a "I win" button).
Ya that's what I was saying every 5 mins I can drop a guy from 100 to 0 like you say. I was just thinking I thought it was better before resilence. Now cloth and plate have no effect it's just resilence vs pvp power
Nope. Nope, thanks for the kind words Amathyx
10/09/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Amathyx
...Are you retarded?

I'm still sore from s9 warrs, and I took my nerf as a s11 rogue like a good girl. It's certain that season will not be forgotten.

And saying it's "too slow?" Have you even noticed the damage lately?
10/09/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Amathyx
I'm going to go with yes.

I think we have a bitter human behind this warlock
Amathy you look weird as undead.

Just saiyan.
Amathy you look weird as undead.

Just saiyan.

I'm still trying to get use to being able to see your character's mouth.

ಠ_ಠ
I find my bug antennae a little more strange than the loss of the face mask, but I like having something that doesn't get in the way of my hair, which is my largest issue with helm transmogs.

10/09/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Amathyx
Good weird or bad weird?

Awkward-weird?