Please make Argent Tournament pets Rare

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
I feel the pets awarded from the argent tournament faction vendors have been overlooked in terms of rarity. It was stated rare pets were ones that took more effort than most to acquire, and these pets certainly do take more effort than most. It took a solid month of dailies back in Wrath to get the first of these, grinding dailies and rep. Compare that to a few hours of farming for most rare drop pets--it's no contest which takes more effort.

Please add all the argent tournament pets to the list of rare quality pets.
They are only hard to get if you insist on personally grinding out all the seals. There are tons of them on the Auction House.
It would be nice if they were, though I'm pretty sure the shimmering Wyrmling is a rare quality, which is nice.
Only 3 days of dailies per pet I think? You get 14 tokens per day and only need 40 for a pet I believe. Seems pretty easy to get.
10/10/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Shalura
They are only hard to get if you insist on personally grinding out all the seals. There are tons of them on the Auction House.

There are darkmoon pets, molten front pets and many other rares on the AH as well. Some rares go for less than 10 gold on some servers (Squashling, for instance).

Getting some of the TCG pets is really easy if you have 5 dollars. How is that difficult?

Someone worked hard to unlock the tourney pets. Their quality should reflect that.
10/10/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Pixie
Only 3 days of dailies per pet I think? You get 14 tokens per day and only need 40 for a pet I believe. Seems pretty easy to get.

After you've unlocked the ability to do them, which takes significantly longer.
/agree

I worked much harder for my Argent Tourney pets than I did for my Squashling, or my Darkmoon pet. Heck, if you count all the rep farming I did just to be able to get them, it's more than I spent on farming my freaking Whelps. And I DO count all the rep farming, because I've always been an obsessive pet collector.
This seems a good point.

I used to destroy dozens of Sinister Squashlings because I had no room to keep the many duplicates. Fourteen of my characters got them so they seemed one of the easier to get pets.
The only restriction was the limited time each year they were available.

Maybe Sinister Squashling was made rare by mistake because most World Event pets are not rare.

I don't mind the Darkmoon Pets being rare. They do require some effort or expense to get in one month to farm or buy the quest items. They require a bunch of quests, as many as 90 daily quests.
The sinister squashling needs to be rare just so it gets wiped out less quickly (that's a joke, but that pet has a terrible skillset IMO).
Unless you're facing a Clockwork Gnome. Oh, Thorns, you make turrets fun!
10/11/2012 05:29 PMPosted by Hudax
After you've unlocked the ability to do them, which takes significantly longer.

I know exactly how long it takes to get them. I've got 9 characters that are Crusaders. I had two characters with every AT pet. I've got all the Alliance AT mounts. I'm working on getting all the Horde AT mounts (in my spare time). They just aren't that hard to get.