So why are we the only class without a stun??

Priest
Just wondering since i have spent my entire time in arena stunned and unable to enjoy my surroundings
Hmm... Well, I think you could consider Psychic Horror a Stun. It holds your target in place, they cannot do ANYTHING, and well, DK's can't IBF out of it, so it's kinda an improved stun if you think about it.

EDIT: Not to mention, it's not broken by damage.
Holy: yeah we don't
Disc: yeah we don't
Shadow: Psychic Horror is cool.

Also, don't enjoy your surroundings. Stamp the arena with your identity using the blood of your enemies!!!
Yeah, who doesn't enjoy being forced to choose between a 4 second stun and their highest damage ability, which is also their only form of passive self healing?
Yeah, PH/DP is a bad decision.
Uh. Holy does have a stun. Chastise. It's not a really long one, sure, but it can do a good job of interrupting casting, healing, someone smashing your face in, etc.
10/02/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Avice
Uh. Holy does have a stun. Chastise. It's not a really long one, sure, but it can do a good job of interrupting casting, healing, someone smashing your face in, etc.

Chastice is a desorient(sp?) not a stun. Chastice is like blind/scatter shot
It's called Glyph Mind Blast amd Stack Crit.
10/03/2012 08:35 AMPosted by Kardona
It's called Glyph Mind Blast amd Stack Crit.

That is a root not a stun. It also lacks the utility of a stun because you can't guarantee it will crit when you need it to.
Because who cares, why should every class have a stun?

More improtantly, why are we the only class without a stun OR snare OR interrupt OR true gap opener.

It's the bigger picture.