463 ilvl Mage LF New Home!

Guild Recruitment
Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul. We are a 25man Horde Raiding Guild on the Velen server.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Toth - Guild Leader
Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
Battle tag
Crichton4757#1172
Im 2/6 now btw ^^
add me darkprojectx@hotmail.com
<Brick Squad> is looking for a main spot raider to join our ranks.

We are currently 2/16 while having to pug 2 member for each raid. We have recruited and excellent player for our 9th spot and are looking to finish the 10th. We have reserves ready to raid but we can not rely on them for every raid. If we can get a full raid team together for our times on time and ready to go, we would have much higher progression. We have expectation of clearing MV next week.

We raid:

Tuesday - Thursday 6:15-10:00 PST

We are on the server nerzhul which has been a top server since Vanilla. We have a had a bit of a fallout during Cata but we are definitely on the rise. Our server is full of stuff to do as well and plenty of good PvP. We are also on BG9 (best out there)

lemirande999@yahoo.com

add me if interested or have any questions
added you Sieara =]
bump^ wheres all the 10m alliance!! ><
;[
Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
Group: 25M Heroic Progression
Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Locks, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

Progression: 1/6N (Oct5th was our first raid)
MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore
;]
Hello,

Ascend [Horde] on the Cho'Gall server is currently looking for quality players. We took a break during Dragon Soul due to the overwhelming disappointment that was that raid. We are back with the release of this expansion and are building back up to a 25m guild. We raid M,W,Th 8-11 CST. For more specific information please visit http://www.ascendguild.us/ or feel free to contact Lynxz, Firka, or myself in game.

Contact Lynxz in game or message him on the website to set up an interview.
My guild is actively seeking a caster dps - if you are looking for a chill but focused place to raid i believe we meet your criteria.

My mains name is Cantsleep and my realID information is Dowslain#1816
Please contact me at your leisure, we would love to interview with you.
up we go! Am 3/6 now!
Class needs as of 10/1/2012:

We have High/Low needs for the following classes:

All are welcome to apply at the moment.

Because we recruit for the long term, we want players to apply on characters they enjoy playing most, not ones that temporarily fit our biggest needs.

Despite what our class needs may indicate, we always welcome all classes to apply or at least inquire if you think you might be a fit. We will always consider the most skilled, seasoned, knowledgeable players regardless of need, and often times needs can be filled in more ways than one so don't hesitate to ask.

Guild: <Dawn Eternal>
Faction: Alliance
Server/timezone: US-Cenarius (PvE), Pacific Time (PST)
Raid hours: Tues/Wed/Mon 6:30 - 10:30 PST
Type: 25 man raiding
Level: 25

Who we are:

* Dawn Eternal was founded in December 2004 (~3 weeks after WoW's release) with a focus on raiding endgame content and having fun.
* We value self-improvement and teamwork.
* We always recruit for the long term. We have the feel of a close community / family. We have a rank for full members to invite RL family & friends, and full members are allowed to keep the tag even if they can no longer raid.
* Our application period is not as short as most - we work with our apps to help them improve, and we value their attitudes, dedication, knowledge, and potential more than their gear, experience, or class.
* We run a very calm and comfortable raiding environment - "chill" - we prefer to use tells and channels to adjust and fix problems, rather than yell or openly chastise in Vent.
* Max guild level.

If you have the high playtime, skill, and desire to raid at high levels, and yet want to be with a very guild-oriented, stable group that has been around for years, we may be the guild for you.

Raid hours, attendance, and loot:

* We currently raid 3 nights: Tues/Wed/Mon; with the option of Thurs/Sun. Fri/Sat are always off nights. App invites happen around 6:30pm PST with members able to join a bit earlier. We go until 10:30pm PST and rarely go later.
* We ask applicants to commit at least 80% attendance to so they can be effectively evaluated. We are looking for people who can commit to this schedule in the long term for the entirety of the raid.
* We occasionally run member organized 10mans and achievement runs on non-raid nights.
* Loot in the 25-man's is distributed through a modified zero-sum DKP. Applicants immediately start earning dkp as soon as they start showing up for raid and dkp is retained through rank promotions.

Progression:

A good site for raid progression is:

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/cenarius/Dawn+Eternal

The server:

Cenarius is one of the original Pacific-coast PvE servers, part of the Whirlwind battlegroup, and has majority alliance population although the horde have some very good raiding guilds as well. Naturally, there are a vast number of raiding alliance guilds on Cenarius, making it the ideal home if you are an alliance focused on raiding. Cenarius is home to Thott of Afterlife and was at one point home to Ciderhelm of Eventide and the penny arcade guys. It was the second US server to unlock all of sunwell. Even if we aren't the guild for you, your transfer wouldn't be for naught as there are many other competitive guilds on the server.

How to apply:

Follow the stickied instructions in our recruitment forum:

Mention: Deaglerk if you applying cause of this post

• http://dawneternal.failbear.com/viewforum.php?f=5

or use http://www.dawn-eternal.com and go to the forum from the menu link.

If you have any questions or concerns, or simply want more information, contact Dae, Paragon, and Deaglerk or message any DE member and ask for an officer (we often play alts when it's not raid hours). We are also available via private message on our forums.
Saints fan, eh?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631904767?page=1#3

We didn't raid this week, we lost 3 people last week due to permanent rl conflicts. We have a social mage plugged in, but I would like a permanent one.

Hit me up doublebull#1313
Saints fan, eh?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6631904767?page=1#3

We didn't raid this week, we lost 3 people last week due to permanent rl conflicts. We have a social mage plugged in, but I would like a permanent one.

Hit me up doublebull#1313

yep, go saints =]
Hi Drewbreesftw <Precious Moments> is a 25man Horde raiding guild, recruiting to fill a few final spots. We are in need of some dps but more importantly looking for the right individuals with the drive for success.

Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8:30 to 11:30 EST

Server- Sen'jin

Previous Content
• Dragon Soul: 8/8 HM

Loss System
• EPGP

~As always exceptional applicants are more than welcome to apply, all will be considered.

Apply at preciousmoments.guildlaunch.com

If interested please speak to me on Real ID.. Hush811@hotmail.com

You can also speak to my recruiting officers in game . Adelicia and Tygroen
I really enjoyed your post and I would love to talk to you about a core mage spot for you in our progression team.

We are 10m alliance on Stormrage

Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST

We have skilled raiders and expect results when bosses are pulled, but the top priority is having a good time with good people in a fun raid atmosphere. Right now we are 2/6, with 3rd boss at about 8% (with pugs), we plan on pushing that progress Sunday and definitely further as the weeks go on.

real id sfydenkevez@yahoo.com

I look forward to speaking with you, but beware, I may be a New Englander and a Pats fan :)
thread closed ;] ty! ;D
I could use you Starting Next Friday.....

Raid times and Days: Fridays and Saturdays 1030pm-0130am EST (October 5th is our first raid night)
Group: 25M Heroic Progression
Needs: DPS (Rogues, Hunters, Boomkin or Kitty, Death Knights) or anyone who has the drive to do heroic progression.

Progression: 2/6N close to 3/6
MOP Requirements: 463 Ilevel

Fluff and Blood 25M on Burning Blade, was founded 7/22/2011 by a small group of friend. Our core leadership and main group raiders have been a part of some of the top guilds in World of Warcraft dating back to closed beta. Fluff and Blood is designed to be the best, while still maintaining a light two day raiding schedule. We are mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level but desire a schedule that allows for them to balance WoW with non-game commitments. We’re a home for people with significant school, work, or personal commitments that make regularly raiding 3+ nights impractical. Our members excel at the game, but cannot commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional guilds. Our goal in Mist of Pandaria is to be ranked with the top 100 guilds in the US.

We're looking for exceptional players. We're not interested in holding your hand while you figure out how to push your buttons. However, we also want players that are fun to raid with. In other words, drama queens and loot !@#$%s won't be tolerated, and a sense of humor is a big plus. We take the game seriously, but with a laid back environment. Nobody yells, and everyone maintains a lighthearted attitude, even during progression. We don’t troll general chat or brag on the forums. Overall our members are mature and pleasent to be around. If this sounds like you, then you'll fit right in. Last of all, there is no favoritism in our guild. The best raiders will raid. No exceptions. You show up, perform, have a good attitude, and respect one another, and there should be no problem. If you get accepted to the guild you will raid. We will not invite anyone to ride a bench.

Contacts Info:
Email: recruits@fluffandblood.com
Real Id: Adam.Thompson1244@gmail.com
Officers: Totemchaos,Shyluuh, Kafaerus, Andrewmoore