Shaman vs Lock

Shaman
Lock or Shaman? If I go Shaman it won't be resto but rather Enhance or Ele (prefer Enhance). Which do you think will be a bit stronger? I'm a bit bored of Warlock right now and quite honestly the only spec that feels "powerful" damage wise is destro and I got burned out on it. In terms of fun I've always liked my Shaman more... but my big complaint about Shaman is having to be pro just to even compete with the average Joe. Feels like a bit of an uphill battle before 5.0 playing ele or enh.
Lock.
10/03/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Havvokk
Lock.

For Lock what spec do you think?
Lock of any spec is stronger than shaman of any spec.
If you want higher DPS (pve) and better survivability/utility (pvp), get LOCK.

If you want a fun and challenging class (pvp), get shaman. Just make sure you really really like shaman, otherwise you will weep with frustration :D

If you want a fun and challenging class (pvp), get shaman. Just make sure you really really like shaman, otherwise you will weep with frustration :D

You stole my name! :O

Also, you will get frustrated regardless even if you enjoy the class or not, so pick Shaman keeping in mind it is a VERY unforgiving class and a stupid mistake can mean the difference between life or death (in game of course).
10/03/2012 10:55 PMPosted by Raijîn
indeed.

There can only be one!