Rogues need more love

Rogue
I was having a blast PVP 10-34 bracket. Got wrecking ball first BG at lvl 10. Average BG was something like this...... 20-30 killing blows, 0 deaths. My current PVP stats are 1327 killing blows, 60 deaths. I used to feel like a predator stalking his prey. People used to run from me in fear. But now i struggle to kill anything. I need help taking most players down. Even if they are lower level. Seems like i do little damage against pally and warriors. Druids and shamans can heal more than i can damage. I cant even kill a priest. Fear, bubble, renew, dot, mind spike. By the time i get back in melee range im almost dead and i just get feared away again. I used to be able to gank somebody vanish and gank another in seconds. I was seriously top player for both teams every single BG. Now i feel like a gimp. Last BG was 2 killing blows, 4 deaths. Its really sad when cloth is hunting me down.
Low level bgs aren't balanced. They weren't before and they aren't now. Your just seeing the other end of the inbalance.
Our talent tree and glyphs are boring too.
Turn your xp off at 89 and twink. 90 is crap....all melee pwns you except rogues and range....you'll see in later bgs'
I know low lvl BG arent perfectly balanced. But ive played a rogue up to 85. I could one shot up to lvl 40. After that no more one shot but i could still kill people easily. Something feels different this time around.
10/04/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Scammer
Average BG was something like this...... 20-30 killing blows

This is why low level BGs are stupid. Shadowstep ambush vanish.. dead (insert class here). Real skill there.
I could do the same with my prot pally and straight mow down anybody in front of me all the way till 80. At that point my heals were lame and my mana pool could not keep up with my health pool. But i think i just hit that same squishy level range on my rogue at lvl 35. And i dont really see things getting better for me. Gonna see plate at 40 and DK's at 55. And i think its worth saying again that our talent tree is kinda weak. I hear more than a few people cry about lvl 90 rogue DPS. Im wondering if i should stick with my rogue or switch it up. The only things i have to look forward to is kidney shot cloak of shadows and shadow dance. That will help a bit but with cheap shot and kidney shot on the same cool down im starting to think twice about taking my rogue to 90. I miss the 80% crit chance from ambush too.
10/04/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Scammer
but with cheap shot and kidney shot on the same cool down im starting to think twice about taking my rogue to 90.

They're on the same DR, not the same cooldown.
DR is what i meant to say.