Transmute spec quest a joke.

Professions
Really... 4 living steel to get the spec and have the quest npc take it away from you.

To put this in context, 4 living steel is required for the new jewelcrafting mount and on my server living steel is 1500g each.
Thats why you get it at the end of an xpac when the mats are cheap for whatever you need to buy.

If you had done at the end of cata you woulda been fine.
Thats why you get it at the end of an xpac when the mats are cheap for whatever you need to buy.

If you had done at the end of cata you woulda been fine.

I started playing WoW again at the beginning of MoP, I quit last september. Kind of sucks that I didn't know this...
I'd recommend just doing a daily cooldown every day for 4 days. farm the mats if you have a miner.
so 4 living steal is to much cost for a 15% chance to get a free living steel every time you transmute it? Id say the cost of the quest is grossly under what it should cost.

do your transmute every day you will easily make it back and more, if you arnt gonna do it often...then just skip the mastery its not going to benefit you that much anyway.
I haven't gone to get xmute spec for pandaria, but my old burning crusade toons with it proc trillium and living steel out the wazoo.

what's the issue? did you just not have xmute spec from back in the day?
10/06/2012 05:03 PMPosted by Wydra
I'd recommend just doing a daily cooldown every day for 4 days. farm the mats if you have a miner.
Whether you farm it or buy it makes no difference, in all cases the gold is there. It's either actual, or potential.
That is why you go transmute before that change.
Where do you get this quest from?
With the amount xmute alchs are making right now via daily cds and xmuting primal diamonds, id get right on it either way. 6k is well worth the potential coin made if meta gems r selling anything like my server (1800 a pop).