Why haven't YOU rolled a shadow priest yet?

Priest
So, I think it is official. Shadow is the most fun spec of any class to play. The new changes are awesome, and there are even some awesome minor glyphs (My celestial dragon looks awesome in shadowform).

The only question remaining is "Why haven't YOU rolled a shadow priest yet?"

I guess another question could be, "How do you feel about the changes"?
Well... I... um...
Sacrilege.
Gooby pls
I been playing a priest since vanilla and a shadow priest since Burning Crusade.
One day I'll be a real shadow priest.
Lol, wait till you hit 90. Your thoughts are gonna change quickly, when you meet your first war.
I have always loved playing spriest. I chose it before I even installed WoW, I can appreciate that it isn't for everyone. Many of my friends enjoy playing pet specs/classes and I can't stand those. Some people like having long cast times or being able burst a lot of damage and then wait for a bit and do that again. I prefer short cast times and doing steady damage with a little less burst. I prefer not to have pet AI to deal with and having near infinite resources.
10/07/2012 12:37 AMPosted by Drsnarls
Lol, wait till you hit 90. Your thoughts are gonna change quickly, when you meet your first war.

You act as if Warriors are only giving priests problems.
hi im a warrior
10/07/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Valkyríé
hi im a warrior

Hello Warrior Im a Paladin
Hello Paladin, I'm a Mage

Anyways, been thinking about leveling mine, she's only level 47 though
I only play shadow in PvP. SPriest in PvP is so friggen awesome now... I'm loving the burst damage we can put down as well as the ability to heal from shadow.
I honestly cannot remember the last time i had this much fun, even while questing.

Questing=round up more mobs than a blood DK can handle. Dot them up, bubble, wait, loot.

PVP=smear everything all over the place. Even those people with full level 84 BiS enchanted gear that have 150k+ health.

Dungeons=top the charts. Even above tanks with absurd vengeance.

Bottom line: Blizzard, you have really outdone yourself. Bravo
Actually, I think the question is..Why are you not level 90? I play a shadow priest at 90 and its very jumpy with the DPS. The AOE has been nerfed a lot. Halo is now the new form of AOE and is a mana hole when combined with multi dotting and mind sear.

As i started to level from 85 to 90 I can slowly start seeing the disadvantages of Priests compared to other casters. I will continue to play my Shadow Priest but I do not expect anything special from them this Tier.
10/07/2012 11:49 AMPosted by Decima
I only play shadow in PvP. SPriest in PvP is so friggen awesome now... I'm loving the burst damage we can put down as well as the ability to heal from shadow.

although I will agree, Shadow Priests are a good class when it comes to HYBRID healing. Lots of good heals and CDs.
I have been playing a priest since Classic.

I hate everything about shadow's mechanics now. Talents, devouring plague change, whatever the 3 charges you get are called (shadow orbs?)

i have never not enjoyed playing as shadow until now

anyways that's just like my opinion man
10/07/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Lookinboy
Questing=round up more mobs than a blood DK can handle. Dot them up, bubble, wait, loot.

Wait until you are 90...

What happens at low levels, stays at low level. My DP one shots mobs. Can you do that at 90?
I already have a shadowpriest....why do I need another?