Monk tank/dps lf raiding guild.

Guild Recruitment
I would be happy to talk in vent, mumble or in game. Posting anonymously to avoid drama. Looking for a raiding guild that will be doing heroics but not necessarily in the top 100 or anything. Below is my availability and the monk currently has a 365 gear score. Have been a raid leader for the past three years, raiding since Molten Core and just looking to relax and enjoy the game.

Availability,

Sunday through Thursday 5pm cst to 1am cst.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who is in need of a decent player.

I prefer horde but would consider alliance.
up
Bayda did you raid in a guild called TB Border Patrol? if so, add me, airforcepwns@hotmail.com
No I did not. This is a name I just made up not related to my normal naming convention to eliminate any drama.
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
Facetious is currently in need of a tank (pref DPS OS) for progression into MoP. We are looking for raiders with experience in the class/role they are looking to fill. Raid nights are Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12 Central.

Perhaps you would be interested in a Trial with <Facetious>? Here's a little background;

This guild was formed near the end of DS so as a guild we don't have much in the way of Raid achievements. However, our raid leadership and core players come from a long line of serious progression raiding including multiple server first kills and experience since Vanilla/BC with most. (Pre nerf Firelord, Sinestra, Heroic Ali'kir, as well as a clear of DS on day of release and 6/8HM progression pre nerf)

The guild I personally raided with in Firelands/DS fell apart when we lost a healer (on the day of 5% nerf) and could not find a suitable replacement where we were. Since then I have taken the initiative to start up a guild and form a 10 man raid with the intent of being considered a Semi-hardcore raiding guild.

I fear since we are a week behind (we haven't raided mogu'shan vaults this week) and since we are now on an extremely popular realm we don't have any server firsts in our near future, though we do expect to have a serious presence in the raiding scene.

We are currently searching for a tank with experience in raiding, we are looking for our tanks to share the burden of having to DPS OS.

If you are interested at all we would love to give you a trial including a small ventrilo interview and possibly a challenge mode or Heroic run or two. Please add Raeza#1208 to get in contact with me.

~~~~~~~

Your availability suits our needs, perhaps your personality may as well. Lets talk. Hope you don'y mind adding a little human meat to your diet.
Hello we are a late night raiding guild on Illidan on the horde side. We are starting a 25man group this week we are in deep need of dps and 2-3 heals. NEED LOCK and SPriest. We are currently 2/16 in 10 mans. GM real ID is wevigeneabad@yahoo.com pst add me or wsp on Illidan server or VIA real id. thank you
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a monk dps (tank offspec) for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. Here are some of our notable accomplishments:

* Mogu'shan Vaults - 6/6 normal modes.

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes.

* Pre-nerf Illidan Stormrage & Kil'Jaeden.
* Ulduar 10 & 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider.
* ToGC 10 & 25: Tribute to Insanity, Dedicated Insanity, and Immortality.
* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes.
* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through real id via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

http://www.simplemathguild.com/
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/andorhal/Simple+Math/rating.tier13_25/
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/andorhal/Simple%20Math/
I'm interested in you for a windwalker spot. if you're interested get in touch with us, or I'll try to find you online later today.

guild spam

25m team Mon-Thurs 9pm - 1am est

10m Tues - Thurs 130am - 430am est.

* Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6 normal.

* Dragon Soul - 8/8 heroic modes + Drakes. Realm # 3

* Firelands - 7/7 heroic modes + Drakes. Realm # 2

* Tier 11 - 13/13 heroic modes + Drakes. Realm # 1

* Ruby Sanctum 10 & 25 heroic mode. Realm # 1

* ICC 10 & 25: 12/12 heroic modes + Drakes. Realm # 1

* ToGC 25: Tribute to Insanity. Realm # 1

* Ulduar 25: All heroic modes including Yogg+0, Algalon, and Glory of the Raider. Realm # 1

You can apply on our forums at http://www.feverguild.com or by sending an officer your application in a private message. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Parmenion, SilverTitan, Kissthebaby, Moi, Trogi, or myself in game. You can also reach me through real id via my battle tag at Martyr#1292.
^