Daily Charm Suggestion

General Discussion
As we all know, the daily 90 per 3 a week is a fairly low rate. That's probably 2 days of dailies. What I'm about to list are some suggestions to make these either useful or less clutter able.

1. Another exchange rate. In addition to after the 90 for 3, you can exchange 180 for 1. This is to make them still useful for the grinder and give a minor benefit to the guy who logs in and does daily every day.

or

2. Put them in the currency tab. Coming up on 4th expansion, people are running out of bag space. Seriously, even with void storage, we're just running out of room.

or

3. Increase the stack size to something like 1k per stack. Same reasoning as #2

or

4. Let you store these charms with the charm maker. Same reasoning as #2
I know its a difficult concept. But cleaning out bank space of old and mostly useless mats/gear/items tends to help make more space.

Now its difficult yes but honestly these things don't take up a lot of space.
I know its a difficult concept. But cleaning out bank space of old and mostly useless mats/gear/items tends to help make more space.

Now its difficult yes but honestly these things don't take up a lot of space.

I've already got 3 stacks of these things, even with the stack size increased to 180. MoP is given us even MORE little fun items to use. Some items you can't get a second time, and it just builds up. Deleting them might not be an option, for what if blizz implements a dumping system for them. These are just some minor suggestions.
5. let us buy some stuff with it so we don't need to bank 1000 of them in our bank, things such as clothes, ores, herbs, etc