Charge stun DR

Arenas
Post Limit:
Does anyone have info about which DR does the stun from Charge fits in for each talent (Juggernaut, Double Time, Warbringer)? I've seen people stating that Warbringer falls in the same DR as Shockwave while Double Time removes Charge from all DR category; testing with Double Time in quick succession resulted in two stuns lasting 1.5s, which seems unintended and, if intended, puts Warbringer's stun in question in terms of utility.
No one is using warbringer.

charge does not dr with itself or anything else.

This is intended.

A long time ago they put charge stun on the dr and it broke warriors.
I know well that Warbringer isn't used by any warrior, just like Blazing Speed and Temporal Shield for pvp mages. And it is no surprise, considering that Double Time stuns for the same length with more flexibility in the end.

I still want to know if Warbringer's stun does have a DR with Shockwave and Storm Bolt (not that they use it, with the current state of Avatar), as the concept is interesting nevertheless.

10/08/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Novâ
A long time ago they put charge stun on the dr and it broke warriors.

It I remember correctly, they put it on the same dr as every other stun, instead of leaving it as a opener stun, causing them to have a problematic interaction with rogues.
Yes Warbringer DRs with shockwave and storm bolt
10/08/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Arrienne
Yes Warbringer DRs with shockwave and storm bolt

Guess Blizzard didn't knew about talent viability for warriors either. Thanks for the info.