Mistweavers. Crane Staff or 1h/OH?

Monk
Im an inscriptionist and I dunno what ends up better. First time healer. You can use 2 enchants with a MH/OH right? hrmhrmhrm.
Well if you're able to make the epic crane staff before you get an epic main hand/off hand, then go for the staff. Otherwise go main hand/off hand for double the enchants.
Well I can make the fan now. Im only at 7 scrolls atm. And I just got Carapace Breaker, the heroic healing mace. Its less stats overall, but I dunno how to compare 1 enchant vs 2 enchants. Again, Im still new to healers.
Well you'd want one that proc's on your main hand, and then for the off hand I believe there's a huge intel enchant, with a 2-hander you'd just the proc'ing enchant.
Since you seem to be misinterpreting it- Mistweaver can't dual wield. You use a caster 1H with an off-hand frill just like priests and druids. So basically you're looking at weaker weapon DPS (Way of the Monk makes your auto-attack damage roughly the same but doesn't make up for the difference in jab/BoK/TP damage) vs. the +165 intellect from the OH enchant. It depends on how much punching you do, but as a general rule at equal ilvl a staff will beat a 1H/OH, while if the 1H is of higher ilvl it will beat a staff due to the increased SP.

And of course, if you're comparing a higher ilvl staff to a lower ilvl MH/OH it's no question- go for the staff.
Since you seem to be misinterpreting it- Mistweaver can't dual wield. You use a caster 1H with an off-hand frill just like priests and druids. So basically you're looking at weaker weapon DPS (Way of the Monk makes your auto-attack damage roughly the same but doesn't make up for the difference in jab/BoK/TP damage) vs. the +165 intellect from the OH enchant. It depends on how much punching you do, but as a general rule at equal ilvl a staff will beat a 1H/OH, while if the 1H is of higher ilvl it will beat a staff due to the increased SP.

And of course, if you're comparing a higher ilvl staff to a lower ilvl MH/OH it's no question- go for the staff.

Misinterpret what? Carapace Breaker is a healing mace and Inscribed Red Fan is an offhand.. Vs Crane Staff. I see no confusion there.
Carapace Breaker
Heroic
Binds when picked up
Main Hand Mace
1620 - 3010 Damage Speed 1.90
(1218.3 damage per second)
+578 Stamina
+385 Intellect
+257 Spirit
Durability 90 / 90
Requires Level 90
Item Level 463
Equip: Increases your haste rating by 257 (0.60% @ L90).
Equip: Increases spell power by 5152.

and

Inscribed Red Fan
Binds when equipped
Held In Off-hand
+849 Stamina
+566 Intellect
+377 Spirit
Requires Level 90
Item Level 476
Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 377 (0.63 @ L90).

vs

Inscribed Crane Staff
Binds to Battle.net account
This Item Begins a Quest
Two-Hand Staff
4895 - 7343 Damage Speed 3.30
(1854.2 damage per second)
+1522 Stamina
+1015 Intellect
+677 Spirit
Requires Level 90
Item Level 476
Equip: Increases spell power by 5813.
Equip: Increases your mastery rating by 677 (1.13 @ L90).

I cant make the staff for 11 more days however. The fan I can make now and I have the MH.
Go for the staff, it's a much higher ilevel
Its 11 days later though. Worth waiting? The fan is the same ilevel. Granted its an offhand. But we have lfr and what not next week too.
As they said;

Do you use Eminence healing a lot? If so, just delay till the staff. If you almost strictly ranged, then use the 1hander and offhand.

Or whatever has the highest ilevel.