Windwool Cloth Drop Rates

General Discussion
Post Limit:
I just completed all my dailies and run 4 heroics and I still haven't completed a single stack of cloth. I know the drop rates at the start of the MoP was a little high, they are way opsided in the wrong direction at this time.
Well... what do you need that cloth for, if not for Tailoring?

Tailors still get cloth by the stacks after a dungeon run.
non-healing classes use cloth for first aid.
Yes, but you don't need massive amounts of cloth just to fill a bandage quota for the day. If you need that extra push, ask a Tailor for some help just like you would any other profession based trade good.
10/09/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Loversdeath
Yes, but you don't need massive amounts of cloth just to fill a bandage quota for the day. If you need that extra push, ask a Tailor for some help just like you would any other profession based trade good.
16 cloth to complete a daily.
GAAAHHHHH where is that table flip icon. I was perfectly happy with the drop rate the way it was. Becoming a sad panda!

Once you get to level 90 you'll understand, however I'll let you in the secret. There is a daily requiring bandages to heal baby dragons.

We don't want baby dragon to suffer now, do we? Beside babies don't drop hides for LW
10/09/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Malmström

8, but I've run out of cloth already anyway.
10/09/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Silva
I just completed all my dailies and run 4 heroics and I still haven't completed a single stack of cloth. I know the drop rates at the start of the MoP was a little high, they are way opsided in the wrong direction at this time.

You either have the worst luck EVER, or you're lying, because I'm no tailor, but I get at least 2 stacks every single day from dailies, and 1-2 heroics.
10/09/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Devotchkas

Isn't it 16? 9 Dragons, with each heavy bandage taking 2 cloth?

What does it matter what he/she wants them for?
But that is beside the point.
Yes the drop rate was adjusted, in the same patch fix that took away "the quick and the dead".

If you're not a Tailor, you don't need a great deal of cloth for your day to day business. If you *do* need larger amounts of cloth for whatever reason, you've always been better serviced to do this with a Tailor since WotLK. It was an honest question that was answered with that odd "heal dragonlings with bandages" daily, thanks.
10/09/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Devotchkas

8 bandages, which equals how much cloth?

Yeah I've started having to buy cloth on the AH because I need them for dailies. There must be a middle ground somewhere.
10/09/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Malmström

Did they nerf that too this patch? Just make the normal Windwool Bandages.
10/09/2012 03:52 PMPosted by Malmström

1 cloth each, you can use the regular windwool bandages to heal them instead of the heavy.
10/09/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Calmai
Yeah I've started having to buy cloth on the AH because I need them for dailies. There must be a middle ground somewhere.

This patch came after I vendored like 500 bandages and over 3000 cloth T_T
Whoa.
What daily.