Discipline Priest LF10M raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone, hope you are doing well! I am in a great guild now however they no longer have room for me in their raiding schedule. I am on the search for a mature guild that is looking for a Disc/Holy priest to heal their 10mans. I'm loyal, on time, bring my own flasks/food, and like to be very active in the guild helping others.

I'm on the east coast, so I would prefer an east coast server for raid times, etc. I hope to find not TOO hardcore raiding group, but not casual either. I like to progress quickly and believe in teamwork.

Real ID me at WendyinPhilly1@gmail.com with any questions, and good luck in your searches!
We may raid too late for you, but Margaritaville is all about the hardcore-mindset on a casual schedule. We raid on Thursday and Monday from 8-11:30 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul. We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, not ever straying
too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter raid schedule. We got in to raid for the first time yesterday and we're able to down the Stone Guard and start working on Feng.

We have a very skilled raid core at the moment and need just two more to round it out. If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter raid schedule please contact me, I'd love to chat.

RealID/Email: looney@me.com
AIM: iloondogi
gChat: nslooney@gmail.com
Sounds perfect except for the times! :( This girl has to wake up at 7am for work during the week. Freakin jobs.
BraveHearts is currently looking for more people to join our raid group for our progression. We are seeking individuals capable of making our raids and being on time. Attendance is a big key to progression. Our main focus is defeating every boss and eventually starting raid content on herioc. Our guild is not just a raiding guild. Its a friendly enviorment and theres casuals on leveling their alts/proffessions/pvping and some stand in orgi and do nothing. We like to run heriocs/lfr/pvp as a guild and also help others when we can. Also to note the server we are on is Area 52 and this server is very active always something to do.

Currently we have:
Death Knight - Main tank
Druid - Off tank
Restro Shammy - Raid leader
Fury Warrior - Melee

Recruiting:
Holy Pally or Disc Preist
Holy Priest/Monk/Restro Druid
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Mage
Warlock
Currently not recruiting melee.
Raid time: Tuesday Wednesday Monday - 9 - 11 server(9-11 EST time)
If interested add me on battlenet - dragon_slayer_17901@yahoo.com
I was trying to get in touch with you in game look for a real id request or feel free to contact me in game.
Hi there, 9-12 EST feel free to come chat with me if your looking for more info. Thanks and good luck
Hello there!

We are currently recruiting a Priest for our core 10man. Paid transfer!

Please visit www.Simplicity-Turalyon.com for more details

Realid Dmarr218@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!
Hey Sweet,

We can use you on the IQ weekend core raid team. We are currently 2/6 in MV (6th Realm Rank). Please take a look at our recruitment post below for more information and hope to hear from you! :)

<IQ > 10M guild on Doomhammer Server (US) is recruiting core raiders join our weekday and/or weekend raid teams. We are a semi-hardcore, family-oriented and drama free raiding guild, and we were 8/8 HM DS.

Our weekend raids will be held on Saturdays & Sundays @ 4:00pm-8:00pm (MST/Server Time).

If you are interested in joining us and/or would like more information about IQ, please visit our website at iqguild.enjin.com to apply or send me a private message.

Thank you.

Foxxè (Battletag: Foxxe#1123)
Hey Sweetest, why don't you give us a look we're a weekend semihardcore guild.

Pandaemia is a 8/8H 10man semi hardcore guild on US-sargeras and we intend on pushing to be top 10 guilds in server. We raid on fri/sat 9pm-1 EST.

We are looking for good players who are fun and friendly but have a serious and motivated attitude when it comes to progression.

ATM we are in need of a healer with dps os or a main healer that is experienced and knows his/her class very well
and the fights.

If interested, you can either contact me in game or head over to our website www.pandaemia.com.

real id - wahoora@hotmail.com
Battletag : Neoaxel#1629

However we prefer if you put up an application as it will be easier and a more efficient way for us to keep in contact and also be able to vaguely judge that the player knows what he/she is doing

We hope to hear from you soon :)
Good morning, we're looking for a skilled priest. We may not be what you're looking for as we're pretty hard core for the 8 hours a week we do raid. Please check us out below and apply if you feel like we could be a good fit.

Server: Terenas-US PvE

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8-12 EST

Contact Email: completelydifferentguild@gmail.com

Contact Battle Tag: Shaid#1203

Progression: T14 6/14N, T13 8/8H (3/14/12), T12 7/7H (10/12/11), Server First etc. For the last 2+ years CD has been one of the best (frequently the #1) 2-night raiding guilds in the US. Our heroic kills range from top 200 to top 50 US 10+25 man combined rankings.

Hello,

Completely Different was designed with one goal in mind; to provide ex top players a place to still enjoy that level of play now that they are no longer able to dedicate dozens of hours a week to raiding. Our guild consists of those ex top raiders (Vigil, Death and Taxes, Cuties Only, Drama, Flavor Country, Vodka, Premonition, Enigma, etc.) whose lives are now filled with other commitments but find it frustrating to play at the level of most guilds that raid these types of hours. This group achieves it's success because while it may take a ton of work to get to the level needed to compete for top world kills, it doesn't take much after that to maintain your ability to perform at that level.

CD is a long standing 4+ year old guild, some of our members have been on this server and playing together for well over seven years now I guess. We have chosen to focus on ten mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. It is important to note that while we do raid a relaxed schedule these applicants are expected to keep nearly 100% attendance (the occasional week long vacation is fine as is anything that occurs rarely enough and with enough warning to allow us to find a sub).

Aside from being a good personality fit for our group we are looking for two main qualities in our raiders. The first is straight forward and that is the ability to learn quickly and from available sources before we even pull. In order to succeed in an 8 hour raid week this quality cannot be stressed enough. The second is the ability to make 50-100+ pulls w/o making a mistake. With our limited time spent in game each week we need to minimize the amount of time spent on the execution phase of learning a fight, this boils down to having players who can execute a pull perfectly after learning the basics of a fight on the first 5-10 pulls.

If you find you have any questions please contact either Shaidar (in game, on our forums, or at the listed email at the top) or any other member online in game.

Cheers,
-Shaidar, GM and RL of Completely Different.
Curious for more options?
Hello, I'm the GM of a brand new guild on the Executus realm, <Valen>.

According to /ginfo, the guild was created June 19, 2006, making it one of the oldest guilds on Executus. For most of that time, it's been led by my level 45 priest, but in MoP, myself and several of my friends have come back to Executus and are seeking to turn <Valen> into the premier "casual-core" guild on Executus Alliance.

Raid Times

Tuesday 8-10:30 PM EST
Sunday 2-5 PM EST

Why <Valen>?

We have all raided extensively since Vanilla, although we have taken several breaks in the interim. In Mists, we're seeking to create our own 10 man guild, because frankly, we haven't been able to find a 10 man guild that both fits our schedule and meets our desires for a guild atmosphere. We're seeking to create a casual, fun atmosphere, that is able to make significant headway on raid content on a two day schedule.

Doesn't everyone say that?

Yes, of course they do. Everyone on this forum has played since Vanilla apparently, but if you think I'm a liar check my Feats of Strength and my PvP titles should prove it for you. As far as what we're trying to build, the best way I know how to do that is to not take shortcuts in building our roster.

What are we looking for?

I'm looking for competent players, with a slight bias towards longtime veterans. Myself and my second in command are both college students, so younger people are fine. We'd love to have some older players on board as well, no discrimination here. Gear isn't an issue, nor is level necessarily.

What are you goals for Mists of Pandaria?

My goal is quite simply to put together the premier 10 man guild on Alliance side Executus. I plan on dominating the PvE content on a 2 day, 6 hour per week schedule. We will also seek to dominate the realm leaderboards on the Challenge Mode front, simply because that armor is freakin sweet.

Current Needs

Healers
Non druid tank
Non hunter/retadin DPS

If this sounds like something you're interested, leave your RealID/battletag here, or get in touch with me. I can always be reached at my email, so I'd prefer that, but I'm fine with catching up in game.

Email/RealID: hoozierhoopz@gmail.com
Battletag: Intrepid#1532
Hey Sweetest,

We raid 9am-1pm Sat/Sun EST. I sent you a friend request, but I wanted to leave you our thread in case you wanted to learn more about us. You can find my real id there if you didn't get the request for some reason.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6490399796?page=1#1
Hello, Sweetest, hope you are doing well too. :) If you'd like to save yourself the realm transfer fee, <The Metalocalypse> (8/8H) runs 10mans on Undermine and is seeking healers for both teams. Not sure if our end-times would be too late for you, although there is a weekend group available. Please note that this would be for a long term core spot: as a well-established, tight-knit community, we're not interested in temporary fill-ins. Apart from a friendly, mature group and a relaxed, yet focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

10pm - 1am EST
... or 7p - 10p PST / 8p - 11p MST / 9p - 12a CST

▬Team1 8/8H 2-3 nights
Wed or Thurs + Sun + Monday if needed
▬Team2 6/8H 1-2 nights
Fri and/or Sat

▬rBG Team
Schedule is under discussion until a team is fully formed

Interested? Learn more @ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5596257836?page=1
GL with your guild search. Hope you find a place that makes you happy. :)
I've thought long and hard about it and evening weekend raiding wouldn't work out for me on the rare occasion I actually *have* plans, I don't like to be a no-show to raids as I pride myself on attendance.

My ideal times would be anywhere from 7pm-11pm EST, Midnight even if need be. I don't want to be a standby or fill in - I am looking for a guaranteed healing spot. I pull my own weight and I know my class very well :)

Sound good to anyone?
If you would consider a 25m raiding guild, read on!

We are a tue-thur 745-1030pm EST 25m Horde raiding guild, we have a couple open spots available and would love to speak to you.

Guild Spam inc...

<Ring of Destiny> is a successful, stable, adult-oriented raiding guild (8/8 DS HM) on the Velen server. We have been a guild in one MMO or another for over 10 years now, including Everquest, Everquest 2, Vanguard and of course World of Warcraft. Many of our members have played together for years, and some since the launch of Everquest.

It is our constant goal to advance the guild forward in a manner that exposes new content, upgrades for our members, and challenges our wits. This guild was created for the player who cares about progression, not just loot. Learning new encounters and doing it with a group of players that have the same interests and want to have fun doing it together.

We raid 745-1030pm EST Tues/Wed/Thurs, and we expect our members to raid all three days, sans occasional real-life events.

Worried about the hassles you have seen in other guilds? It absolutely does not go on here. We do not allow drama. Those who require constant hand-holding, or just don't fit with the crew, aren't around for very long. Be responsible for your own character/gameplay, and things will be fine.

That being said, we recruit mature people that play well with others. We aren't always looking for classes or specs. We are sincerely looking for friends to join the group and expect those that "mesh" to be long term members.

What we are like: Most every member is an adult, we have a number of couples as well. We do not expect people to eat and breathe the game ( though some of our members do! ). We have our share of PvP addicts along with Heroic Instance running freaks. Honestly, I can't imagine another group of people that I would want to spend my online time with.

For more information, feel free to add the following members to your RealID, e-mail us or Tweet!. We will get back to you as soon as possible and schedule an interview over Ventrillo if you are interested.

Email - Ringofdestiny@gmail.com
Twitter - @RoDVelen

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
Crichton - RealID - david4757@yahoo.com
Toth - Battletag - Toth#1389
Hello,
Precognition is recruiting a shadow priest with a solid healing off spec.
We are 6/6n atm with heroic stone gaurds to 10% and will be down tonight.
we are on mug'thol Horde.
In teir 13 we were top 300 us 10 man and in this teir are trying for top 750 world.
we raid tuesday-thursday 8:30-11:30 and sundays CST as an extra push day we will go in earlier.
http://precog.forumatic.com/index.php?sid=742896e812d69ffb618a8b98891df877
to apply or
malatshaw31@gmail.com is my real id.
hope to hear from you soon.
Im going to send you a RealID request.. But we have a semi casual group that raids Sun / Mon 7-11 CST on a high pop Server, with an active guild atmosphere. Fun adult Mature group..

We are in need of a good Disc priest to fill out our group.. So far we have gone 2/6 with 1 week of raiding, we are going back in on Sunday of this week for our second week.

Battletag - Sukodin#1345
Hello, you sound perfect for us :)

I will leave my info and contact me if interested:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032924