Please fix Aimed Shot

Battlegrounds
You drug your feet long enough with Holy Shock and Penance but finally got around to it. Its been far too long letting an ability one shot others in pvp.
i don't think i've seen a hunter one-shot anyone past 30 or 40.. Yeah, just... grit your teeth and bear through it, unfortunately is about the only thing you can do. It does get amusingly weak as you level
Not til 70+ which is too much
10/10/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Synthis
You drug your feet long enough with Holy Shock and Penance but finally got around to it. Its been far too long letting an ability one shot others in pvp.

The only players I one-shott are undergeared players. Anyone with correct/close ilevel for their level, Aimed shot barley does 50% of their Hp/70% if I crit.
Itll get stronger....you eventually be oneshotting everything til around 70
10/10/2012 10:09 AMPosted by Synthis
Itll get stronger....you eventually be oneshotting everything til around 70

Yes...so will other classes...That's called scaling.
Kuma are you slow? I'm referring to how hard it hits in regards to the health pools. Of course everything gets stronger. But from about where you are, you'll slowly see it hitting for more and more of opposing players health pools til eventually you will one shot others til 70 when pvp gear negates the damage.
10/10/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Synthis

Holy shock was nerfed within a week. I don't see how that's "dragging" their feet....
Should have never made it live.....
And to be honest....since the forums nearly exploded with the NERF HOLY SHOCK ITS 1 SHOTTING EVERYTHING posts...day 1 hotfix was needed
But I knew it would take time, doesn't mean they were quick about it
Noone cares about leveling pvp yet people post about it all the time.......
10/10/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Kumàchan
Anyone with correct/close ilevel for their level, Aimed shot barley does 50% of their Hp/70% if I crit.

Yeah that doesn't sound like a problem at all lol.
There seems to have been a hotfixed applied. Not in notes but I really notice it in damage haha. Hitting 1/3 as hard as I was yesterday.

EDIT: Just hit a meesly resto druid in normal form without any damage reduction for a 2984 aimed shot crit. WITH zerker buff.
Yesterday that would have been 7.5k easily.