Wrathion creating a new world? (some spoilers

Story Forum
Post Limit:
I assume the enchanted water being referred to is the water in the Vale? He might be trying to resurrect the Black Dragonflight, or just trying to evolve into something else. We've seen what the Vale can do with that.
As much as I would like to think otherwise, Blizzard probably isn't going to touch Outland with a ten-foot pole until the Legion expac. Though it would be interesting if there is a way to repair it. Knowing Wrathion, however, he's probably trying to resurrect the black dragon flight. What could Wrathion gain from restoring Outland? He seems more selfish than that.
The vale waters can make 50 foot carrots

Imagine what they can do to a black dragon whelp

He'll bee as big as Deathwing in a month
The vale waters can make 50 foot carrots

Imagine what they can do to a black dragon whelp

He'll bee as big as Deathwing in a month

Now that I think about it, using the waters to advance his age (and probably his powers) makes the most sense. In fact I'm calling it now.
I just hope Wrathion doesn't come down with a case of the dumb. He saw what adventurers could do against his father's flight when motivated. He wouldn't stand a chance, even with all his powers.

And besides, wouldn't taking sample of the overgrown vegetables be useful for determining the powers of the Vale waters? You could use them to determine why they managed to grow so big in the first place.
I want to kill his Blacktalon Agents though.

Just because you work for the last Black Dragon doesn't give you the okay to act like arrogant jerks to everyone you talk to.

Wrathion is the one with the powers, the other guys are lapdogs.
I want to kill his Blacktalon Agents though.

Just because you work for the last Black Dragon doesn't give you the okay to act like arrogant jerks to everyone you talk to.

Wrathion is the one with the powers, the other guys are lapdogs.

They're most likely going to be dragonkin soon anyhow.
He can't be the last one I got Sabellion black drake and onyxian whelpling and black whelpling
If he made a new world it would be Azeroth I'm already seeing a new expansion he said the world is fragile because something dark is coming besides he would Rez em but put em in outlands he just needs a mate now but he is just 1 really
I'm pretty sure Wrathion has some pretty specific in mind, though hell if I know what it is. I do think they've been trying to move him some out of the evil path that the other Black Dragons hit. I'm not saying he's good, but I do think he'll be self-serving to the point that it does good for others. That's generally why he helped make the daggers and now these new weapons. He knew that Deathwing destroying the world would be bad for him. Just like he knows that the unveiling of Pandaria and more Alliance/Horde war is bad for Azeroth since it just weakens us when the Burning Legion finally does come again.