I did some arena today...

Arenas
...Can anyone tell me how Monks, Rogues, Death Knights, Shamans, and Paladins are doing?Because I only queued into Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, and Warlock teams.

EDIT: Typos
I ran into Monk (melee) and a Disc Priest. It was the easiest match I had all night, maybe he was just bad.

I played a Lock Rogue team, not sure if it was the Rogue, but I died really fast.

DKs are still annoying.

Didn't see any Shamans or Paladins.
Not sure what it is as a monk, I know I'm undergeared but hitting the same player RSK is a slot machine. Under the same conditions, TPx3 and RSK debuff I hit the same priest when going 1v1 for a 54k non-absorbed crit then eight seconds later a 156k non-absorbed crit. There was no dispersion, change in form nothing.
Started leveling my hunter for FoTM !@#$s and giggles. Scatter Shot now breaks on your damage only, not your partner / dungeon party damage. That was completely needed.
I already posted in another topic so I won't repeat myself but Monk is pretty much top 5 most awful DPS. Things in the game ATM. Going back to my Mage because killings things without trying is better than a melee with no ranged snare and no movement speed increase passive. Such. Bad. Design.
...Can anyone tell me how Monks, Rogues, Death Knights, Shamans, and Paladins are doing?Because I only queued into Druid, Hunter, Mage, Warrior, and Warlock teams.

EDIT: Typos

Focus the dk and win within a couple seconds. If you don't faceroll through and they actually get to play and use abilities and stuff you will probably lose.
So monk DPS is that !@#$ty ? Do tell I was gonna lv one up as dps could someone elaborate how they are in arena if they are that bad then ill just lv a panda warrior then thanks as an alt.
Did quite a few matches other day. Simple observations were that:

-spriests were amazing
-mages were freakishly amazing (especially double mage), and I might say god like. Played numerous teams, and barely able to do anything.
-warrior were amazing
-hunters were amazing
-rogues were very good
-resto druids were good
-disc was ok
-hpal was ok
-dks was good
-enhance shammans were sub par
-no monks
-only faced one balance druid
-only faced one feral druid