Can't join a BG on flight path?

Bug Report
Like the title don't know if this is a bug or something new but I queue for a BG it pops up while I'm on a flight path, click 'Enter Battle' window goes away and nothing happens. Can see how much time I have left to join through DBM timer bar. Also tried clicking the minimap 'Enter Battle' too and nothing.
It's pretty annoying and if you're flying to a far distance you're going to miss your queue. Unless you log out and back in maybe but that's unnecessary.
I agree it's a pain, as I was on a kind of lengthy flight path across Pandaria. I'm not sure if it's in Pandaria only, or world wide.

I was queueing random so it's not that hard to queue again, but if you've been in a long queue waiting for say AV, that could pose a problem.
I think that's the way its supposed to be because it's always been like that. I am on a PVP server and have leveled many toons from 15+ using only BGs.

It's stupid because you can enter an instance while on a flight path.
Stupid retarded bliz why can't I join my 15 min bg queue cuz i hit the flippin fight path seriously stupd programming as usual.
I think that's the way its supposed to be because it's always been like that. I am on a PVP server and have leveled many toons from 15+ using only BGs.

No, it hasn't always been like that.

You're wrong.

You used to be able to join both Battlegrounds and Instances while on a flight path.
Now you can't join Battlegrounds, just instances. AND when you join an instance, it drops you off at the stop in your long-!@# flight. It's irritating. I really hope it's just a bug that they will fix soon.