world bosses doable for 10 man guilds?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
so not sure what the minimum player requirements are for these bosses but wondering if 12 or 13 players can do it or if we're stuck having to bring in a bunch of random players if we ever wanna do it.
I think Galleon has been done with 10 on our server. You definitely don't need 40. Sha might be a bit rough with 10, I've only ever seen it done with 30-40.

Shouldn't be hard to fill though, especially with CRZ on Sha.
how does the loot work for these bosses? as i keep hearing conflicting reports.
10/05/2012 07:28 AMPosted by Thadric

Everyone in the raid group gets a shot at loot, same as the LFR loot system. Your chances of getting a drop is completely independent of the number of people in the raid, and one person winning does not mean that you had a lower chance of winning.

Edit: Also, Sha drops a 100% guaranteed to everyone quest item that starts a quest, with the reward being 476 ilvl boots.
10/05/2012 07:30 AMPosted by Helagoth

Everyone in the raid group gets a shot at loot, same as the LFR loot system. Your chances of getting a drop is completely independent of the number of people in the raid, and one person winning does not mean that you had a lower chance of winning.

Edit: Also, Sha drops a 100% guaranteed to everyone quest item that starts a quest, with the reward being 476 ilvl boots.

okay that's what i figured. thanks.