Hunter macro to toggle off the trap launcher?

UI and Macro
I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere; I have been searching and reading and experimenting for two days, and I haven't found an answer. My issue is that any macros which contain a command for using a trap will act differently depending on whether the Trap Launcher is toggled on or off prior to using the macro. It is easy to insert a command that toggles the Launcher on when I want to use the Launcher (/cast !Trap Launcher), but I can't figure out how to specify when I want the Launcher off so I can place a trap. I tried this:

/cancelaura Trap Launcher
/cast [nomod] !Freezing Trap
/cast sequence [mod:shift] reset=3 !Trap Launcher, !Freezing Trap

I admit that I am a macro newb, so maybe this attempt is ridiculous and amusing to those who know what they're doing. Of course, it doesn't work, but I am posting it because I think it probably gets across the idea of what I want to do. Ideally, here's what I wanted to happen:

- If I press the macro with no modifier, the Trap Launcher is off and a Freezing Trap is placed at my feet.
- If I press the macro twice while holding Shift, then the green targeting circle is activated at my mouse point and I can then click where I want to place the trap.

Can anyone smarter than me please lend a hand with this? Thanks!