Realm and account transfer

Customer Support
I have a character on another realm on this account that I would like to transfer to another account (on this battle.net account just different account name; i.e. different WoW license)

The characters name is also Onir, level 84 Shaman on Wildhammer Alliance side. I see it's possible but it won't allow me to since it's the same battle.net account. Is it possible?
I have a character on another realm on this account that I would like to transfer to another account (on this battle.net account just different account name; i.e. different WoW license)

The characters name is also Onir, level 84 Shaman on Wildhammer Alliance side. I see it's possible but it won't allow me to since it's the same battle.net account. Is it possible?

Yes, it is possible. Just go to Account Management:

Select Character Transfer
Select your Realm and Character
Select a different realm and account
Select a World of Warcraft account on this Battlenet Account

Make sure the character meets all the other criteria, such as no mail, no auctions, not above the maximum transferable gold, etc.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/character-transfer-faq
The problem is it asks me for which account to be transferred to (it says "It's an email address"). When I type it in it says it's already on that account. I tried typing the account name and it just brings me back to the character selection screen creating an infinite loop.
10/07/2012 02:17 AMPosted by Onir
The problem is it asks me for which account to be transferred to (it says "It's an email address"). When I type it in it says it's already on that account. I tried typing the account name and it just brings me back to the character selection screen creating an infinite loop.

No, it only says that if you choose the option for different Battlenet Account. If you choose same Battlenet Account you put in the field "WoW1" or "WoW2" whatever your account name is.
Oh! That makes sense. Thank you so much ^_^

Sorry for the late response, I fell asleep =P