Soul Leech and Siphon life are bugged

Warlock
Tittle
i'm pretty sure it is
And im not sure if this is the rite part of the forum to post this
I also i have tried them with out addons, and with them
Is anyone else having problem with these ablilitys or is it just me?
they're both terrible..
Still i want to use them and i cant
also anybody know some good weapon enchants [item="Enchant Weapon - Elemental Force" /] and [item="Enchant Weapon - Windsong" /]
i dont know what it is but they just dont proc /shrug
would [item="Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent" /] or [item="Enchant Weapon - Hurricane" /]
be any good, if so wich one
and is [item="Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit" /] a bop item or an actual enchant?
also anybody know some good weapon enchants [item="Enchant Weapon - Elemental Force" /] and [item="Enchant Weapon - Windsong" /]
i dont know what it is but they just dont proc /shrug
would [item="Enchant Weapon - Power Torrent" /] or [item="Enchant Weapon - Hurricane" /]
be any good, if so wich one
and is [item="Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit" /] a bop item or an actual enchant?

Stick with Power Torrent until Windsong is fixed for casters as it will never proc for you.
they only proc on direct damage. jade spirit is going to be the way to go :)
10/07/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Tknchkn
they only proc on direct damage. jade spirit is going to be the way to go :)

Unless it has the same problem, in which case Power Torrent will still be the best enchant.

As for the OP, what problem exactly are you talking about? Are they not working? Are the working inconsistently? Are they working for different spells than their tooltips indicate? Or is it another problem?

If its that they're not working at all, or if they're only healing for 1 health per tick, stop testing on dummies with 1 health.
Unless it has the same problem, in which case Power Torrent will still be the best enchant.

As for the OP, what problem exactly are you talking about? Are they not working? Are the working inconsistently? Are they working for different spells than their tooltips indicate? Or is it another problem?

If its that they're not working at all, or if they're only healing for 1 health per tick, stop testing on dummies with 1 health.

hmm didnt think of that ty ill go try it