How to beat a hunter?

Rogue
Post Limit:
Hi guys,

Considering the state of Rogues at the moment, I know it's a hard feat to take on a hunter, especially BM, but any tips on how to 1vs1 one in a duel would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

By the way, I play Subtlety
Stay stealthed.
Dodge flares.
/lol when he forfeits.
Pretty sure they have an advantage against us right now and that you'll lose more than you win, without a doubt, unless they screw up badly.
There is no way possible to beat an equally geared bm hunter that knows how to play at all. The pet does too much damage and the game is too unbalanced right now.
Before someone cries.....yes I said the game is unbalanced. I know you can not balance where a person has a 50/50 chance to beat a class but there are certain matchups that you have a 0% chance to win and that is just retarded. It still takes 3 dps to kill a geared healer in bg's. Try to duel a resto druid and lemme know how that goes for ya for instance lol.
Stay stealthed.
Dodge flares.
/lol when he forfeits.

Pretty much this, and if its a warrior. Just sap him and run as far away as you can...
Bro, you're playing a rogue. Don't be silly. A new feature addition courtesy of Blizzard, is that we are no longer a 1v1 capable class. VS ANYONE.