ATTENTION RATS : PLEASE READ

Rogue
Post Limit:
10/07/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Sorrowfang
Oh look, it's another unranked rogue telling ranked rogues they don't know how to play their class. lol.

Shes got 2200 achieve... Id listen :)

u on the other hand....
Really people? I think this is an obvious troll forum haha. Everyone knows rogue needs a leg up atm. I wouldn't mind seeing every spec somewhat balanced so we can freely choose what spec we want rather then what works best.

Hopefully next patch you all get something going for you all. Rogues at this point in time are just cc'rs very annoying pricks in ur side.
Yeah I just got to 2200 super easy this season compared to last one where warriors were bad and rogues were good. The good warriors still did well that season. The good rogues will still do well this season, just as they always have.

I didn't see a single rogue the entire way.

Untitled by Simple Plan - New rogue theme song.
D

Yeah I just got to 2200 super easy this season compared to last one where warriors were bad and rogues were good. The good warriors still did well that season. The good rogues will still do well this season, just as they always have.

I didn't see a single rogue the entire way.

Untitled by Simple Plan - New rogue theme song.

DUDE L O L

I had an add on back in BC when I died this song played and it was when I was lvl'n my rogue...good times TY for that lol
To all rogues complaining. Please stop. If you're doing poorly in arenas, 1v1, or RBGs, you were never meant to play this class. Please YOCRO somewhere else and reroll SPRIEST. That is all

#bye

Rogues complain because they actually care about the class.
You complain about people complaining because you are arrogantly in denial of being such a crappy class.

wow..just..wow. 10/10 for you sir
10/07/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Romrin
Oh look, it's another unranked rogue telling ranked rogues they don't know how to play their class. lol.

Shes got 2200 achieve... Id listen :)

u on the other hand....

2200 carries are common. Logically laid out points of substantive argument is not.