Fastest 80-90?

General Discussion
My lock is 82 and i want him to be my first 90... have 3 other 85s but mehhh. What is my quickest route to 90? Dungeon? quest grind? Mob killing?
Quests
dammnittttt
Quest grind, while queuing for dungeons.
Nothing fast about 85-90.

80-85 should be easy though. Run dungeons don't even bother with questing.
10/07/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Pucifer
Quest grind, while queuing for dungeons.

Yeap. Dungeon quests give you TONS of experience. You can only queue as a dps anyway, given you're a warlock. Sit in queue for dungeons and while you wait, quest.
Quest grind while queued fo dungeons but only do dungeons if they have quests. If I get a dungeon I already did I typically just leave. I'll get more exp in 30mins of questing than I would spending 20-30 mins in the dungeon
I so hate leveling...listening to The Cure as I am grinding at Valley of the Four Winds. Maybe this is the best way to level :P Put on a music and forget about the rest.
12/28/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Pedosanta
I so hate leveling...listening to The Cure as I am grinding at Valley of the Four Winds. Maybe this is the best way to level :P Put on a music and forget about the rest.

Nice name..
I sooooo hate leveling...

I am listening to The Cure as I am grinding at Valley of the Four Winds. Maybe this is the best way to level :P Put on a music and forget about the rest.
I typically find that solo grinding in 5 man dungeons while waiting for the qeue is fastest, just make sure you can survive the pull and focus on outlasting the mobs. My DK is easy though, because he can lifesteal enough to sustain. If you are skilled enough as a player it can be done. I've done it, I do it, and it is faster than questing. quests avg 25-50k in 80-85, I get around 12k per kill unrested, no bonuses from BoA's either of course, and average kill rate for mobs is about 7 seconds with 5 more of travel time. essentially i do not bother with bosses, just clearing the instance of mobs then resetting, while I wait for dungeon qeue. Good luck and find me on Emerald Dream, Darknight- Name Vladriel.
Wait for AV weekend. Quest while waiting for queues to pop. Do so someplace where I can easily gank you.
Questing
Nice Necro nubbins.