[H] <NC XVII> 5/6MV 3/6HoF

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
We like to have fun while raiding in a controlled and focused atmosphere. 8/8 Heroic DS, and looking to put a mushroom stamp on the forehead of MoP.

T13 progression - http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/NC+XVII/rating.tier13

- Laziness is not an option in our team. Candidates are required to have researched your PROPER stat weights (knowing soft-caps, etc..), gemmed and reforged accordingly, and have a 600 skill level in both major professions (preferably professions that provide good raid utility). If we can compare your stats to anyone of your class in the top 100 and you're 180° out, then it is assumed you have not taken the first steps to maximize your value to our raids, and will not be considered.

- We require the highest quality gear available for current content. This requires that the applicant be revered / exalted with all the relevant factions, or actively working towards it. Putting good quality time into getting yourself geared and ready for progression raiding is the minimum requirement for all prospective raiders.

- All gear should be gemmed/enchanted with the highest quality mats reasonable (EX: you don't necessarily need a BiS enchant at 2k gold if the gear your'e enchanting is not your BiS, but the next best enchant does need to be applied).

- We utilize World of Logs as a primary way to gauge the strength of our raiders, and strongly prefer a consistent minimum of 60% ranking with a working goal of 75% or better. We also have a reward program for those who rank at 100% or better.

- We utilize web optimizer programs (such as AskMrRobot.com, Simulationcraft.org, or WowReforge.com) for our reforging / gemming / enchanting to minimize any human errors. And yes, even you make errors.

- Loot rules are free rolls MS>OS, and we strongly discourage claiming another players BiS regardless of rolls. We are not a 25m guild, and have strong feelings against the loot politics that come with a 25m format.

Open positions are:
Currently have a full and hard working core group, but are always on the lookout for exceptional players

Raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 730-10, with a second group times tbd.

Upon receiving a guild invite you will be assigned a rank of "trial raider" or "trial member" (depending on what you are applying for), until deemed appropriate for a promotion to the rank of "raider", or "member". The rank of "raider" entitles you to:

- free guild repairs
    - free rolls on all usable loot (MS>OS)
    - eligibility for a 5k gold reward for a 100% parse or better
    - guaranteed raid spot with our core progression group, provided performance continues to meet standards and attendance is dependable

Wisp a member in game -or- (preferably) app at www.ncxvii.enjin.com
(Applying will allow us to effectively communicate with you concerning raids and recruitment status via email)

Battle Tag - Juda#1210
Update:

Currently 1/6 in progression. We are in need of dedicated raiders! In need of a lock, mage, and warrior dps! Must know your class and take progression seriously. This does not mean elitist, just be ready to raid and do your job on the boss. PST Judaest, Astriya or myself in-game for more info or apply at http://NCXVII.enjin.com
bump
Im looking for an active raiding guild, for some reason when i try to make a account on your website it says access denied on the Raiding App.
Hm,

Im not sure what could be causing that Dunrite. We had 2 apps that have been received successfully in the past 2 days.

What is the user name you registered under? When I know your username I can look and see if there is anything funky happening to keep you from applying
Bump 3/6
Bump for tank!
I know you're out there
bump for a deeps
Bump for the monk gone back dk tank and the 6/6 MV and 3/6 HoF! :-D