Demo Locks

Warlock
LOL NERF THEM!
Oh please do blizzard
THEY ARE ALL TOO OP!
A demo lock without meta is useless.

Cry please.
apo is gay
I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.
wrong guess no friendship there
'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.

They are trying to mask how op ret paladins are by smearing us :( (you're pretty dead on)
Uh... Demo locks are far from OP. It's hard to do ANY damage outside of demon form.. meaning you have to survive the first minute or so to build up before you can even go into that form anyways.
I'm gonna go on a wild guess and say they are all friends, prolly on an RBG or Arena team together on Aqo's and Deflex's mains, and they just brutally lost to a warlock, and have decided to team up on the forums.

Yup.

i would put my money on 1 person's alts

Yup.

i would put my money on 1 person's alts

If you ignore one the other two don't get muted so I'd wager not; but they're all from Windrunner so the chance that they're friends is fairly good.
2 TBC geared 70's that suggest end-game raiding/pvp in TBC...preceded by a 90 pally. lemme guess, loved the priest and rogue in TBC, but mained the pally when the wotlk patch hit and ret became stupidly powerful in wotlk?

a wild FOTM player has been spotted.