How long is the panda starting zone?

General Discussion
Hey everyone. After thought, I've decided to roll a mage to main in MoP. I would like to play as a panda, but am skeptical about it, because I know you can't use heirlooms in the starting zone, which I am worried will take a toll on my leveling time. How long did it take you guys to leave the panda starting zone and get to the looms? Many thanks.
It took me about 2 hours. You should be done with the zone by 11-12. :p
2 hours about. It's long for a starting zone, but it's one of the most enjoyable imo.
You're posting on a panda monk already.
I'm willing to bet that some of those quests are kinda fun and the heirlooms will add bonus experience, making you feel compelled to skip some of those quests and therefore making the questing process less-than-ideal.
If you run around, look at stuff, go exploring, take screenshots, and generally play the game, about 4-5 hours is more realistic. And there's a -lot- to see imo. But it doesn't seem that long at all.
10/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Noxxic
You're posting on a panda monk already.
uh yah i think he know that fail>.<
WOW....
Necro is bad, m'kay.
Whats with the old thread necro's
i like the word necro
Worst troll in history..
/sigh

3 year old thread, already necroed once. Nice going.
Sure why not, let's necro even more.
it's been necroed a hundred times but in case anyone out there is wondering, and found this thread with google or something, using heirlooms will only make it take longer since the quests will go grey and not be tracked by default, leaving you wandering around trying to find the ones you need to do to progress
12/23/2015 02:23 PMPosted by Susieq
using heirlooms will only make it take longer since the quests will go grey and not be tracked by default, leaving you wandering around trying to find the ones you need to do to progress
That's not true. I've leveled plenty of pandas w/ heirlooms and never got off track. The NPCs always will give you quests that direct you to the next area, even if they're grey.