Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Post Limit:
Prev 1 37 38 39
It's a good thing you can't read my mind Blizzard.

Not enough herbs? LoL. Really? The pretense of this discussion, is the expectation was we could trade the lesser inks for a higher one. Ive milled herbs out of the whazoo and could barely make cards to even catch up with the scrolls ive made since day 1.

With DMF coming to a close in 2 days time and the "continued" delay of the exchange fix, of course we feel were getting stringed along, because were stuck with a whole month of waiting just for it to come back. Wait, let me guess what your answer will be, "you can farm/buy more herbs in that months time?"

With such a !@#$ty chance of getting the pigment to make the starlight ink and the abundance of this lesser ink just taking up space, its obvious something has gone wrong with Blizzard's plan and it backfired on them. Just my take on it.

And I know im not the only one whove thought of this "conspiracy" from the get go. It was obvious right from the beginning. Oh well, what can we do about it ey? :3

They only said the Trader was coming out a day before it happened.
Whats patently obvious is that players such as yourself relied on this change happening even before they confirmed it. You played the risk game and it didn't work out.
Now that your not going to get your cards made I bet your regret your decision.
Myself, I farmed and bought Herbs never once relying on the fact that Blizzard might make my life easier by bringing out the trader. I knew that should they do so I would have inks to last me until the next faire. Lo and behold I have a truckload of decks made and am laughing all the way to the bank to swim in my millions.

What risk is there when theyre doing some obvious stall tactics? And there wasnt even a blue post mentioning that its been fixed goes to show theyre trying to not let some of the uninformed know, aside from us who actually checks forums and threads on a daily basis...
10/12/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Christus
What risk is there when theyre doing some obvious stall tactics? And there wasnt even a blue post mentioning that its been fixed goes to show theyre trying to not let some of the uninformed know, aside from us who actually checks forums and threads on a daily basis...

Exactly right.
wow, so i really have to start reading this forum every day to ensure that they aren't removing huge parts of my game? really? this is exactly what that stupid login screen is for: announcing changes we need to know about. not selling me another pet!

i didn't know my trader was going to STOP accepting blackfallow, i only thought he was going to START accepting something new. got bags and bags of ink waisted now.

thanks for nothing
wow, so i really have to start reading this forum every day to ensure that they aren't removing huge parts of my game? really? this is exactly what that stupid login screen is for: announcing changes we need to know about. not selling me another pet!

i didn't know my trader was going to STOP accepting blackfallow, i only thought he was going to START accepting something new. got bags and bags of ink waisted now.

thanks for nothing

Its been planned for over a month.
Humor me this... Both Elwynn and Mulgore were put in a CRZ and closed the Darkmoon Fair 2 hours ahead of our time zone. When I just fly to the next zone it brings me back to my local time. After scrounging for some decks to be finished, now im stuck with it for another month. LoL. Why are they deliberately messing this thing up? I swear.... LoL.

PS: I was lucky enough to find someone who was still inside the DMF and gave it to a friend, who in turn gave it to someone he knew and turned in the deck for me. Why do they have to make things complicated?! /SMH

Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short.

/facepalm

I guess I should have been looking for this sooner.