Ink Trader Exchange Change

Professions
Prev 1 6 7 8 39 Next
Hmmmmm....
10/09/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Cthulhù
A failed promise by blizzard? lolsuprise!!!

agreed kinda annoying waiting for something to get "hotfixed" its already bad enough that scribe got the short end of the profession stick here only being able to make 1 scroll a day witch means 1 card a day already makes people sour but now to not update the ink traders come on blizz stop maken empty promises

Level more scribes?
10/09/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Hatescreamer
He should have been converted on day 1, who cares if people still had lots of blackfallow?

^ This. I applaud that they didn't repeat the mistake of changing it on the pre-expansion patch like they did from LK to Cata, but this is ridiculous now. People could have traded their blackfallows on September 24.
Still not live...wtf
10/09/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Rhoette
He should have been converted on day 1, who cares if people still had lots of blackfallow?

^ This. I applaud that they didn't repeat the mistake of changing it on the pre-expansion patch like they did from LK to Cata, but this is ridiculous now. People could have traded their blackfallows on September 24.

Exactly. It makes no sense to punish the people who prepared to spare the people who didn't.
Guess I shouldn't have hoped to log in and find things actually done as blizzard promised.
10/08/2012 01:08 PMPosted by Nethaera
Beginning after the maintenance on Tuesday, October 9, ink traders will be converting from accepting Blackfallow Ink to accepting Ink of Dreams and Starlight Ink will become available for purchase. If you’re still holding on to your Blackfallow Ink, your time to trade it in is running short.

Liar
So, no fix to the ink trader, no LFR. What did you do this morning Blizzard? Oh yeah, you made a lot of your customers mad. Sad thing is we'll continue to play.
10/09/2012 09:09 AMPosted by Doubledare
Guess I shouldn't have hoped to log in and find things actually done as blizzard promised.

Pretty much how I feel right now. Then again, I didn't see a server maintenance notice today either.

I'm just waiting for them now to say they'll release the ink trader next week after Dark Moon Faire.
10/09/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Rainkai
So, no fix to the ink trader, no LFR. What did you do this morning Blizzard? Oh yeah, you made a lot of your customers mad. Sad thing is we'll continue to play.

They said LFR starts Wednesday.
10/09/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Dazmar

Thats incorrect

Tuesday, Oct. 2 - Normal Mogu’shan Vaults
Tueday, Oct 9 - Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults and first half of Mogu'shan Vaults on Raid Finder

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7435940/
10/09/2012 09:16 AMPosted by Dazmar

IN EUROPE
For those who did not see LFR should start at 10:01 am pst. No word on the ink yet.
I spent so much gold yesterday milling herbs for Ink of Dreams, so that I would have enough to turn them in for Starlight Ink to make eight cards and then trade with people until I got an entire set.

I dunno what I'll do if this isn't implemented soon because I really don't want to wait an entire month to be able to get my trinket.
any chance for a blue post about this problem? This affects shoulder enchants as well.
Oh cool, ink trader still useless. Thanks blizz.
So, so close to that trinket, but yet so far. Please do the hotfix today.
BLUE POST PLEASE!!!!
The natives are getting restless!!
Any news on this? Would love a Blue Post to let us know what's going on...