Can't fly while dead in Pandaria.

Bug Report
I'm amazed this hasn't been fixed yet, and isn't on the known bugs list. Just took a 25% hit to all dura because I couldn't reach my body. What's more, since hitting 90 my speed while dead has been cut in half. I don't know if it's the guild perk or the NE racial that isn't working, but it can't be from lack of flight since I couldn't fly from 85-89 and still moved fast.
There is no dead flying in pandaria and the quick and the dead was hotfixed a week ago to only increase speed by 10% down from 100%
10/08/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Durkik
There is no dead flying in pandaria

But there needs to be. There are many, many small (and large) ledges where you can die and get sent to a graveyard where you MUST take a 10 minute res sickness debuff, since your corpse is irretrievable. I've died no fewer than three times where I've had to take res sickness because my corpse was too high up in a tree or cliff top.
...and the quick and the dead was hotfixed a week ago to only increase speed by 10% down from 100%

Holy crap who thought this was a good idea? When dealing with something like the speed you move at while dead, the standard 10% is a joke. Might as well be a guild perk called [We Decided You Didn't Deserve Anything at This Level]
This HAS to be changed. I'm tired of being forced to break my gear. Who's awful idea was this?

Another thing that happened to me was I died in an Arena and was spit back out into Azeroth as a ghost with my body still in the Arena. Rather than wait for the 4 day ticket time, I was FORCED to take broken gear and rez sickness. Blizz wouldn't refund the gold it cost me either. They suggested that I go play another character while I waited for a response. Yeah, It's the start of an expansion, I'm working on rep and all the points and dailies. I don't want to take 4 days downtime on my 90.

Arenas are really buggy too, so many disconnects and can barely get through a match smoothly, if at all.
10/08/2012 11:23 PMPosted by Durkik
There is no dead flying in pandaria

Lolwut?
Please fix this, it is getting really old!
Working as intended. There's nothing to fix as nothing is broken.
10/14/2012 05:52 PMPosted by Misslexia
Working as intended. There's nothing to fix as nothing is broken.

The spirit healer itself says that by walking back to your corpse you can avoid eating the extra 25% repair bill. Except its lying in these cases, because it's impossible to reach your corpse. Now, I don't believe Blizzard intentionally wants their spirit healers to be lying to players, which means something is broken - either their text needs to be reworded or there needs to be a way to access your corpse all the times you die without exploiting things like fatigue deaths while already dead.
Don't worry guys I am on it. Seems like blizz pulls there heads outta there butts when I start complaining in every ave. Possible. I am referring to the flying while dead thing. I do also think the speed should be higher but I will get over that. What I won't get over is not being able to reach my body and have to wait 10 mins to do anything. WHY. It doesn't make since and they can't use the excuse we want you to experience the game. It doesn't help anything in pvp that I am aware of. I fell off a cliff for instance if your trying to take out MAJOR NANNERS for the whistle and you die to closely to the water fall edge you will be at the bottom stuck. Epic fail. Just fix this. I will search for a blue post and start putting in bug forums and such. I help take care of the CRZ Darkmoon fair situation.