I only catch rares....

Pet Battles
Nuff said
Guess your armory hasn't updated since you have a common Sporeling Sprout on page 4. There is a rare on same page as well but the fact you have a common one says you don't only catch rares. Also uncommon larva on page 11. I do like your rare list though. I am trying to go for all rares as well but doing it for rare spawns such as giraffe calf and minfernal will be death.
i'm proud to announce that nobody cares.Nothing to see here folks
I catch Rare and uncommon. Rare if I'm going to fight with them and uncommon if they're for prettyness.
I'll catch any quality if I do not own one of them, but only capture another one of it if it is rare.
I had no idea there were macros/addons for telling what rarity a pet was until today (and server's currently down). You can bet from now on that I'll be catching any rare pet that I encounter! (Until now, I pretty much had to guesstimate the rarity of a pet via stat comparisons - which worked somewhat well, but I'm sure I've missed a few uncommons and rares along the way).
10/09/2012 12:44 AMPosted by Valkira
I am trying to go for all rares as well but doing it for rare spawns such as giraffe calf and minfernal will be death.

God, this is the truth. Mini giraffe is being a pain!
ACtually one of my guildies was kind enough to tell me that in a future patch they will implement some new feature where you can turn any pet into a rare. I haven't researched it but that is just what I have been told.