What do you guys think of the new 90 BGs?

Battlegrounds
Personally after finally trying them out, I am not too impressed with them. I'll admit Silvershard Mines had my interest for a bit but it fell off quickly. As for The Temple of Kotmogu. Well.....hm......

I don't think I have any words for it..... >_>
I rather like them.

Better than yet another CTF or Domination map, anyway.
I love Silvershard mine. The Temple is not bad either. At least 2 BG's are actually NEW whereas in Cata, we just got a different terrain version of AB and WSG.
Would have preferred old AV.

Temple is just thinly disguised team deathmatch, Silvershard is just kinda meh, if it had more y axis play it would be interesting map- the gamemode is kinda half assed though.
I dunno. I mean both are a really nice touch, indeed, but Temple to me is just a complete slaughter fest. xD
I really ke them, honestly. They're not that great if you solo queue, but if you go into temple with a group of friends, by dog THAT is what pvp in this game is meant to be.
They are basically death matches so some players will love them. If I'm in the mood for mindless PvPing sure they are fine, but overall I give them a C.
I don't mind them. Too bad my server seems to lose quite often.. but it might be gear discrepancies from early in the expansion, as shown by my gear, so i don't enjoy them as much while being roflfacerolled.
Temple is amazing. It's just a hard core battle royale, virtually a team death match. It's one step closer to a much needed team deathmatch BG. Much better than the awful Cata BGs and Wrath ones even worse.

And I do enjoy Silvershard, but I love Temple.

All they need to do is delete AV and Isle and we're good to go! Until then, I'll keep them blocked from my random queue. After all, it can't just be coincidence that there are 2 40 man bgs (the worst in history) and can block 2 random bgs :p

I don't know why people have something against TDM. I don't PvP to do !@#$ little PvE objectives or sit on a flag. I play to KILL FOOLS.
10/09/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Amerali
I don't know why people have something against TDM. I don't PvP to do !@#$ little PvE objectives or sit on a flag. I play to KILL FOOLS.
Because it caters to the same douchebags that ruin the other BGs. Also do you remember everyone screaming for a death match BG saying that it would get the baddies out of the other BGs? Well that theory has been thoroughly debunked.