The "other" extra action button

UI and Macro
So it appears that the addon Move Anything will now correctly move the extra action button (The clickable one used in dungeon and raid encounters), However, there is the "Counter" that pops up when in side the Brewery dungeon that counts the amount of hozen (or whatever they are) you have killed? Anyone know what that button is called? and if Move Anything will move it?
I'm guessing that's PlayerPowerBarAlt. MoveAnything should be able to move it.
That's the PlayerPowerBarAlt I think.
edit: beaten to the punch:P
Sorry to sound like such a noob, but i have looked through Move ANything and I cant find anything at all called PlayerPowerBarAlt, any idea where to find it in the addon? I even searched in move anthing and it doesnt come up. :(
NVM i found it, its under raid boss alt bar in Move ANything

Thank you
im wondering if anyone can help me i have a issue with the extra action button being gone i have move anything addon along with bt4 and bpba i reset my cache and wtf files and it doesnt show up. it is enabled in bt4 i can see where top move it but when i get into shado pan it never shows up anyone know what i can do to get it back,I have uninstalled my addons and it still doesnt reappear
11/11/2012 05:41 PMPosted by Angerproblem
im wondering if anyone can help me i have a issue with the extra action button being gone i have move anything addon along with bt4 and bpba i reset my cache and wtf files and it doesnt show up. it is enabled in bt4 i can see where top move it but when i get into shado pan it never shows up anyone know what i can do to get it back,I have uninstalled my addons and it still doesnt reappear

Is it enabled in Bartender?

It comes up at the bottom of the screen in the center by default. Unlock the BT bars to see the outline/shadow of it
Not to derail the thread a bit, but as per the above, can bartender be used to move the existing Blizzard PlayerPowerBarAlt, rather than adding an extra bar to your unit frame? Or would you need something like Move Anything?