Should i feel badgered for playing Blood Spec

Death Knight
Post Limit:
I am a Blood Spec DK in heart but i feel i am forced to play other because i am constantly badgered by people when i want to play blood.. 'why are you pvping as blood?'
'blood is cheap' 'stop playing blood it sucks'
i pay 14 bucks a month like anyone else yet i am forced to play another spec because of peoples opinions and when i play blood it isn't even enjoyable because people make it unplayable.
Let them have their opinions, sir, but don't forget about your own. Play whatever and however you find pleasurable; after all it's your fifteen bucks.
For pve? Of course not.

For pvp? Your damn rights you should you sadist.

Jk. Play what you want when you want how you want.

Me? I play unholy. On the roads and in mid. I'd rather score 20 kbs and lose a game. I get yelled at all the time.

"Get out of mid you idiots!"
"Don't fight on the road !@#$ers!"
"Kbs don't matter!"
"Damage doesn't matter"

I just yell back
"Nice amount of kills jackass!"
"I can fart more damage than you can do!"
"Match my damage then talk!"
"I'm sorry for not allowing any of their team to cross mid!"
"If they can't use the roads then how they gonna cap the nodes?"

It's all how you look at it.

And they're looking at it wrong.
thank you Kleykir it made some difference
Thanks as well Katamie it is good to hear the few people that will say be yourself
Nawww they are just jelly about the fact that blood has the best manly beard in the game. I don't know what to say for female, but im sure it's something.
Yeah. You're a tank spec, you're not as useful as Unholy/Frost other then FC'ing and node defending (unless that's you're thing, then have fun with it).
Why do you care about what other people think about you?

Just play the game how you want to. You're paying for it, after all.
Why do you care about what other people think about you?

Just play the game how you want to. You're paying for it, after all.

I care that he's hindering the team's performance.
blood is a different playstyle. its great for some aspects of pvp like flag carrying and defense but if you are just fighting in the middle you are doing it wrong. if you become a good flag carrier no one will say anything
it is great against retards,,, aka,, that tend to come to boards to QQ about it.

Any player worth there darn salt.., it equals LOL>. laugh > freee kill.

LTP issue .. (sadly Warr is the only class that has an issue with a <<<Blood>>> DK spec.. derrrppp_ if they do not know how to work with others...)

Any other class laughs & does not have the issue a Warr has against Blood.
IT is one spec.. I'm sure you're complaining because of unrated BG or Duel or 2s?

LTP ... plse

Tard..

Hey, I saw a blood in a BG come my way, Was I and a Rogue, I announced to the Rogue.. " Blood Dk incomen..,its amazing what can be doner when each know there class, that was during Veng times. Aka Veng is very way gone, & u do not know how to play with others......

Stop playing hpw u lay solo... & what u can do as a support or how to solve any situation with a partner////

ltppp
god drunk post.. but ehhh
Play to win.
Just play what you want, who gives a crap what anyone else says.
I have seen plenty of other tank specs playing pvp i do not see the issue
@ the OP --> I always play as Blood, when PvP'ing. Over the years of playing this game, there's one very important thing I've learned. "Go with what fits your play-style & what you feel most comforatble with!!!"
I've always had a ton of fun PvP'ing as blood and have been very successful doing so.
Here's the catch, though: The people that constantly say, "Blood sucks for PvP!" are either, A) Referring to Arenas or, B) Parroting what people in group "A" say.

Bottom Line --> Go with what you feel best fits your play style. I figured out that our brains pick up on certain things, rather than all things. My brain just cannot grasp the concept of pvp'ing as unholy and/or frost, despite multiple attempts of opening my mind to them. I fall back to blood and love it all the time! This is an MMO. (A game) Screw what others tell you and go with what works for you. That's what I do and it works very well for me.
You deserve to badgered kicked, and spit on no one will praise you for being bad. By all means play how you want to play but yes you do deserve to be rediculed for playing a useless spec, being useless
I don't agree that blood is only useful for FC which a lot of people like to say.

You can hit really, REALLY hard as blood. You have much increased survivability at the cost of less CC. There are innumerable situations where being blood would be better than a fragile dps spec in ANY bg.

Arena is an entirely different beast though, and one which I am not well acquainted with.
10/03/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Horrus

Do they contribute anything of use either? No?
10/03/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer

Do they contribute anything of use either? No?

Flag carrying, Node guarding, harrasser while the rest of the team does stuff. Oh and Av/IoC