Eternally in the Vale

Bug Report
First I had an Issue with the Quest, 'Into The Vale', as after I opened the gates I did not get the quest nor was their a quest giver to give it to me. After 3 days my ticket was answered and a GM was kind enough to help me out, now that I have turned in that quest, the Next quest in the chain, 'The Ruins of Guo-Lai' obtained from Leven Dawnblade, did not appear for me to pick up, so now yet again I am at a stand still in the Vale, waiting for this to be fixed or for my ticket to be resolved or which ever comes first, and if my luck continues the rest of the quests in this chain are bugged. Out of the 5 Milestones you must complete to get the achievement 'Eternally in the Vale' I have 2, the first one and the last one.. something is fishy, please fix it!
Same here, I have the very last quest. But none of the others have been given to me or allowing me to get :(
Yup same thing here. Finished A Witness to History, but didn't get Into the Vale.
same here and i bet there is a lot of people with the same problem no rep with golden lotus now most of my guild are gonna be raiding this week and i don't have the rep to get the gear need it hopefully after the realm restart tomorrow will be fix
Where did you start the first part ive done last part and that is it, i dont know where the first part of the chains starts
Yesterday I submitted a ticket and got a response today to go to wowhead. Opened another and a GM contacted me pretty quickly and ended up fixing the problem really quick. Guess theres a chance to not get Leaving an Opening which will open dailies up. Problem is I still never got Into the Vale which gives 'The Golden Gate' for Eternally in the Vale achieve... so I'll see how that works out later.
I didn't have any problems opening up my Golden Lotus dailies, but I did not reach the milestone "The Golden Gate". I assume that it is unrelated, and will show itself with time.

Having done everything Golden Lotus since release day, I only have credit for "The Jade Army" and "Remember to Close the Door"... if this helps give you peace of mind. :)
i only have credit for close the door
I just hit exalted and did not receive the "Eternally in the Vale" achievement, still missing the "The Golden Gate" part on it.
I do not have credit for the "Golden Gate" part of the "Eternally in the Vale" achievement either.
I can confirm that after doing all of the Quests related to the Golden Lotus, up to and including Welcome Home, I still do not have credit for The Golden Gate. It is the only part I am missing from the achievement.
Just hit exaulted and finished the final quest chain, still do not have credit for golden gate
10/15/2012 02:23 PMPosted by Xamnation
Just hit exaulted and finished the final quest chain, still do not have credit for golden gate

This is happening to me also, but I just hit exalted, not exaulted
Welcome home is the end of the quest you get at exalted. If you're revered, you haven't had the opportunity to complete it yet.
I also have no credit for the Golden Gate step. We'll see how it shakes out I guess.
Same here i've done all GL quest and I still have no credit for "Golden Gate" step
Adding my voice to it also. Considering that's the first step, the lead in quest just isn't giving credit.
Same thing here.. no golden gate credit. :(
10/10/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Monk
I just hit exalted and did not receive the "Eternally in the Vale" achievement, still missing the "The Golden Gate" part on it.

This.. just finished everything, since it was bugged and didn't let me take the final quest yesterday.
Same issue. Just hit exalted; Golden Gate is showing as incomplete.

The NPC who would start the final quests for the epic neck is phased out, so I can't do that, either.