Need Enchanting Mats/Cloth in Bulk? [Horde]

Emerald Dream
I knew I was in trouble when I had about 4,000 expired auction messages in my mailbox. I thought the influx of new panda enchanters and tailors would be stocking up on mats faster. I was wrong.

So here I am with entirely too much inventory, and I'm not going to take the time to relist 4,000 auctions (well, closer to 3,000 now) every 48 hours when I could be having fun in Pandaria.

So I'm offering you a deal. If you'll buy 12 stacks of any single item, I'll give you at least 10% off my normal AH price. (More, in some cases.) I've been selling at the same prices for months, and I haven't marked anything up. Trades will be honored through the mail via C.O.D.

Yes, sometimes you could still get better prices in the AH. If you were willing to spend hours watching, waiting, and buying hundreds of mats that people list individually instead of in stacks. (Some of my prices are still the best deal in town even at full price.) I've done all the legwork for you, so you can spend your time doing more interesting things. It's literally taken me several hours a day for months to accrue all of this stuff. You're paying for my time in addition to the mats themselves.

I don't care if you use this to level your own crafting, to toss in your guild bank for other crafters, or to resell on the AH for profit. I just don't want to have all of this STUFF anymore. I want to spend more time playing than selling.

Mail your mat requests to Carisse, and I will respond within 24 hours, often much faster.

Here are the prices:

12 stacks of Strange Dust for 270g (10% off)
12 stacks of Greater Magic Essence for for 576g (20% off)
12 stacks of Soul Dust for 288g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Small Glimmering Shard for 90g (over 20% off)
12 Stacks of Greater Astral Essence for 486g (10% off)
12 stacks of Vision Dust for 810g (10% off)
12 Stacks of Small Glowing Shard for 130g (over 20% off)
12 Stacks of Greater Mystic Essence for 480g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Dream Dust for 432g (10% off)
12 Stacks of Large Radiant Shard for 7,500g (over 20% off)
12 Stacks of Greater Eternal Essence for 5,760g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Illusion Dust for 2,862g (10% off)
12 Stacks of Large Brilliant Shard for 7,500g (over 20% off)
12 Stacks of Greater Planar Essence for 1,700g (over 20% off)
12 Stacks of Arcane Dust for 648g (10% off)
12 Stacks of Large Prismatic Shard for 768g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Greater Cosmic Essence for 1,620g (25% off)
12 Stacks of Infinite Dust for 1,665g (25% off)
12 Stacks of Dream Shard for 1,080g (10% off)

12 Stacks of Bolts of Linen Cloth for 194g (10% off)
12 Stacks of Wool Cloth for 432g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Bolts of Woolen Cloth for 1,296g (20% off)
12 Stacks of Bolts of Mageweave Cloth for 480g (10% off)

I have truly ridiculous amounts of Infinite Dust and Greater Cosmic Essence, so if you want more than 36 stacks of either, I'm willing to give you even more of a discount on additional trades.

I probably won't remember to check in on this thread very often, so in-game mail is the best way to contact me with offers.
I still have inventory, so don't be shy. It's not too late. :-)